Why mt4 so laggy - Page 64
Page 64 of 80 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Am not longer surprise when mt4 became laggy when opening a trade or closing it because the possible reason for this is slow internet connection, first I thought it was an issue with the broker but layer discover that it was an issue with my internet connection, when you experience this problem just no that your internet connection is no longer working properly again.
    Yes, but slow internet connection is only stop our mt4 terminal i mean without internet our mt4 terminal is still or not working but if we can check our internet connection then we cannot again see it. Every trader explain the slow internet reason this is not reason main reason is our mind and trading experience.

I don't comprehend what precisely do you mean by laggy ,yet with regards to shutting exchanges on benefit or misfortune there are different components that can influence this issue and MetaTrader has nothing to do with them, for instance, your web speed and PC speed notwithstanding your dealers execution speed capacities you ought to think about all that.

In what I see the possibility of mt4 platform to be laggy when opening or closing trade can be caused by slow internet connection, apart from that there is no problem and there is no possibility for mt4 platform to be laggy when you have a good internet connection in your phone, nothing like laggy in mt4 when you have a good internet connection.

Banned
    i thin that the main reason for mt4 so laggy is the slow connection of the internet because if your internet slow then you face this kind of problem and the solution of this internet is fast if your internet is fast then you don't face this kind of problem.

These issue is likely to be cause by slow internet connection I don't see any other reason why this issue will occur again if not for slow internet connection cause I have experience it times without numbers how slow internet connection make it slow to open or close a trade, if you also experience this no that it's due to slow internet connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    These issue is likely to be cause by slow internet connection I don't see any other reason why this issue will occur again if not for slow internet connection cause I have experience it times without numbers how slow internet connection make it slow to open or close a trade, if you also experience this no that it's due to slow internet connection.
    I think that when your mt4 trading platform is ever lagging, then the issue is directly from you as the trader. I said this because there are many servers that Roboforex company gives to their clients, so, you have the opportunity to choose from many. Besides, your mt4 trading platform has been installed without issue before, so that is not the fault of the broker or the mt4 itself. The Internet correction, or virus on the computer of the trader can cause it also.

Banned
    The most common cause for this is low internet when you connection is not strong enough you might experience slow movement in the platform well the problem is not from the platform but rather you internet or some virus on your computer those are the most common reasons why you will experience slow movement in opening or close of trade.

Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    The most common cause for this is low internet when you connection is not strong enough you might experience slow movement in the platform well the problem is not from the platform but rather you internet or some virus on your computer those are the most common reasons why you will experience slow movement in opening or close of trade.
    Slow internet connection is a bad thing for traders who are trading short term, and when you want to close a trade, you will not get it closed at the preferred point as the internet will not respond in fast time. For this reason, traders have to know that it is not the fault of Mt4 that this is happening, the traders need higher internet service provider for fast trading, and MT4 must not be over loaded with indicators too.

When we trade with a fast internet connection we won't experience lagging in our trading as everything will work smoothly, slow internet connection could make your mt4 work slowly, or when you don't have enough internal storage on your desktop or mobile that could also cause it to be laggy too, so we need to make sure that we are not having this problem to make the mt4 platform work smoothly.

Banned
    If your internet is not strong enough it will be hard for you to trade forex successful, you need a fast internet connection for mt4 to work properly without a good internet you will experience difficulties trading with mt4 such as slow movement in the app, you need a better internet connection to trade with mt4 platform properly.

Page 64 of 80 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast