Why mt4 so laggy - Page 63
Page 63 of 80 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

i think that the slow internet connection is the main cause of this problem i also face this problem when my internet is slow because if your internet is slow then you face this problem and the solution of this problem is fast internet if your internet is fast you don't face this problem.

Honestly the problem that any trader can easily come across in mt4 platform is slow internet connection, that is all, I believe that is not only mt4 trading platform that can be affected by slow internet connection of course whenever there is slow internet connection then it is difficult for us to access any other website or site that we intend to visit at that moment.

Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    Honestly the problem that any trader can easily come across in mt4 platform is slow internet connection, that is all, I believe that is not only mt4 trading platform that can be affected by slow internet connection of course whenever there is slow internet connection then it is difficult for us to access any other website or site that we intend to visit at that moment.
    Well, if it is a thing of the slow Internet connection, then it is never the fault of the mt4 trading platform, it is neither the fault of the broker itself. It is solely the fault of the ISP of that traders, and he needs to fix this problem from his own side. Forex trading is better when the trader have a stable Internet connection.

Slow internet connection is the cause of slow movement in the mt4 platform if you experience laggy in the mt4 you should make sure that your internet is connected to the internet and it's working perfectly well, because I don't see any reason why mt4 will be slow in movement when your internet connection is working perfectly well for you.

Banned
    The main and important thing for the mt4 platform is so laggy that the slow connection of the internet if your internet is slow then you face that kind of problem and if your internet is slow the your whole server is down and your all the trading are fail the solution of this problem is fast internet.

This method always works for me. Otherwise, you have problem with your PC/ laptop that you use for trading. Maybe your PC/ laptop infected by malware so all the system works slower than before. then it can make our trading platform act so laggy not as usual. If there is no problem with my laptop, I will check my modem or its network signal.

You won't experience any problem with mt4 platform when you are trading with a good internet connection, bad networking connection is the cause of problem for this terminal as long as your internet connection is working very well, you can use the mt4 platform without any problem, slow movement on the platform is due to bad internet connection.

Mt4 trading platform have no problem, there is a possibility for slow internet connection to cause your mt4 trading platform to be so lagging, apart from slow internet connection then, there is no possibility for mt4 trading platform to be laggy at all, this a good trading platform that a lot of traders have be making use and there is no complain from such traders. If mt4 trading platform is not good then I don't think that most traders could have recommended it for newbie traders.

Banned
    Sometimes mt4 become slow and laggy and this is due to your internet is not working properly at that time because mt4 is a platform that work very good if you are not having any issue with your internet connection, I remember placing a trade some time ago and it take few seconds before the trade was executed that's was because my internet connection was not working properly at that time.

Am not longer surprise when mt4 became laggy when opening a trade or closing it because the possible reason for this is slow internet connection, first I thought it was an issue with the broker but layer discover that it was an issue with my internet connection, when you experience this problem just no that your internet connection is no longer working properly again.

Page 63 of 80 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast