Why mt4 so laggy - Page 62
Page 62 of 80 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

The possibility for mt4 to be so lagging could be caused by poor internet connection, for you to be at the safer side of your trade then it is necessary that you work with a good internet connection of course poor internet connection can make you to lose good opportunity to enter the market in most times, that can even cause you lose in your trade. If you have a good internet connection then you don't have to come across the problem mt4 to be laggy at all.

Virus could make some app not to work very well and I believe that's the exact problem you experience, lagging won't be possible if your desktop is free of virus and you have a good internet, those are the possible reasons why your terminal is running smoothly, you need to clear your computer from virus and change your internet rooter to a faster one.

Banned
    i think that the reason for the mt4 laggy is the slow connection of the internet because if your internet is slow then your whole server is down an you face this problem but if your internet is fast the you don't face this problem and then mt4 platform is not laggy.

I have not had any issue while trading with mt4 terminal except maybe my internet connection is super slow that's when I experience some difficulties trading with this terminal but as long as my internet connection is working very well mt4 will also run smooth too, if you had laggy issue you should check your internet connection and desktop computer too because virus could also slow the terminal down.

Trader
    sometimes meta trader becomes laggy and does not work well and this maybe due to the internet connection or maybe due to overload on the servers, the trader should try to test the internet and see if the problem from the internet or not, or the trader can remove and set it up again, also try to scan the computer to see if there is viruses that can slow the desktop working in general.

Slow network could make it be so, because I have also experience it when I try to cut my trades in profit and everything pause for like 5 seconds or more before closing the trade that is due to slow network connections, well some brokers deliberately make that open too with reqoute so that you won't be able to close the trade the exact level you want it too.

Well I may not doubt that mt4 is so lagging, but I bet you that ever since I knew about mt4 I have not come across any issues because this is a trading platform that can even access when you internet is not that good but as long as there is internet either slow it will be very possible for you to process anything in mt4 platform, there are platforms that does not work with a slow internet connection but mt4 works.

Mt4 on my computer is not lagging, it makes me close my trade when i want to. I have no regrets in trading with mt4 platform, it is the best i know in the market. When you are saying your mt4 is lagging, it is so simple to know that all the faults on this is coming directly from you. You will need to find time to know the error and fix it.

Banned
    i think that the reason for mt4 is so laggy is the slow connection of the internet because if your internet is slow then you face this problem because if your internet is slow then whole the server is down the solution of this problem is fast internet because if your internet is fast then you don' face this problem.

@coollest mt4 won't be laggy if you internet connection is good enough to power the app up, if your internet connection is very slow that's when you are likely to experience laggy issue but as long as your internet connection is working perfectly well you won't experience any laggy issue cause mt4 is a platform that work smoothly at all time.

Page 62 of 80 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast