Why mt4 so laggy - Page 61
Page 61 of 80 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

check your internet speed while using it because slow internet speed can make it laggy because i never experienced this internet speed matters the most use a good internet speed environment for work this will never happen maybe the time you tried to work your internet speed was down and that occurred to you otherwise it is good to use in high speed internet environment.

Banned
    i think that the main reason of the mt4 laggy is the slow connection of the internet because i also face this problem when my internet is slow because if your internet is slow then whole the sever is down then you face this problem the solution of the this problem is the fast internet if your internet is fast then you don't face this problem

Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Virus could cause mt4 platform to be laggy so if you have virus that slow down your computer you need to make sure that you download antivirus to remove those virus from your computer and you can then run mt4 platform smoothly on the computer, but if you check and your computer is working very well then you should try and check your internet connection.
    Hypothetically, there are many things that could cause the mt4 trading platform to lag. And if you had read my old posts, you would realize that i have pointed them out many reasons for this lagging. However, the Internet speed could cause the mt4 platform to lag, and when this happens, the trader should just accept his fate, because it is never the fault of his broker.

If you mt4 is slow it might be some issue with your computer or your internet connection you should check this two things cause those could be the major cause of your mt4 slowness, am saying this because I have being using this platform for a very long time and I have not experience any internal problem aside from slow network and slow computer.

I have no problem with the mt4 trading platform but if you seem to have problems with it, then I think you should check your internet connection or your laptop may have some virus, in other words there is no problem with mt4 trading platform as long as there is a good network connection that is very reliable then you have no problem.

Banned
    i think that main problem of mt4 so laggy is the slow connection of the internet because if your internet is slow then your whole server is down and you face this problem the solution of this problem is fast internet if your internet is fast then you not face this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by hadeed View Post
    i think that main problem of mt4 so laggy is the slow connection of the internet because if your internet is slow then your whole server is down and you face this problem the solution of this problem is fast internet if your internet is fast then you not face this problem.
    Yes, the possibility of mt4 to be so laggy is the poor connection that you have will cause such problem, there is no possibility for mt4 to have problems or give you problems when you have a good network connection, people say that mt4 server can be down but I assure you that such problems may come up when there is no good network connection.

Banned
    the main reason for the mt4 is so laggy is that the slow connection of internet because if your internet is slow then you face a problem during a work and i think that if your internet is slow then your whole server is down and then you face this problem.

Banned
    my personally point of view that slow internet is the main problem i also face this problem when my internet is slow because if you internet is slow then you whole server is down you face that kind of problem a When internet connection becomes faster after a while then the problem is solved.

Laggy experience with mt4 I have never experience it cause I trade with a good connection and also my computer is very fast so I have never experience any lagging problem with mt4 before, if you are experiencing any problem that is because your internet is slow or because you computer have so many virus that is slowing down the application.

Page 61 of 80 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast