Why mt4 so laggy - Page 60
Page 60 of 80 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

Quote Originally Posted by Benyong View Post
    In order not to have any problem when we are closing a trade in profit,we need to make sure that our internet connection is perfectly alright as this i guess is the most common problem that inter fare with our trading activities.Make sure you sort that out before you close any trade.Hope this helps.
    This is a very good point for traders that wants a fast trading execution, and traders have to note this instead of blaming their broker for the issue that is on their side. There are many other things that could cause this apart from Internet connection. Even if you are running the same trading platform of the same broker and broker servers together on the same computer, they are not always having exact same prices. So, traders have to expect some disparities at times.

I do not think that it is the meta trader 4 trading terminal that is laggy when you try to close your trade rather it is probably your internet network connection that is slow or may be your location is very far from your trading server therefore result in latency issues between your connection and your server. You should check this two suggestion and fix whichever one is the problem. But mt4 is most likely not the problem.

Banned
    this problem is aeries when your internet is slow if your internet is slow then the whole the server is down an we then we face this problem when the internet connection become fast the you don't face this kind of problem and If there is no problem with my laptop, I will check my modem or its network signal.

Quote Originally Posted by Obaforex View Post
    I do not think that it is the meta trader 4 trading terminal that is laggy when you try to close your trade rather it is probably your internet network connection that is slow or may be your location is very far from your trading server therefore result in latency issues between your connection and your server. You should check this two suggestion and fix whichever one is the problem. But mt4 is most likely not the problem.
    You can never tell also, i was in support of your view for many years as well. At times, the default mt4 platform that you installed might not have the issue, but the issue might come from the external/custom indicators that the you loaded on the trading platform. This happened to me recently, that is why i know know its very possible the mt4 to lag. But that will be the fault of the traders that overloaded the trading platform.

Trader
    i guess there is no problem with metatrader, but the first thing please check your internet connection, it may caused by this problem and effect your execution to cut the order, or also other factors because of the broker's server, usually, when the news is released with big impact, and there are so many orders at the market, and sometimes we feel it too, but with roboforex, there is no problem with lagging

If you have a slow internet connection you will experience slow movement in your mt4 platform because you need a good internet connection in order to trade smoothly on mt4 so if your internet connection is bad you will experience laggy with the trading platform, I say this because I have experience it before aside from slow connection mt4 won't give you any problem.

Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    meta trader 4 needs a good computer and good internet connection to work well, so if the trader lost any of them then the platform will not work well when the computer work for long time it becomes slow and this affect on its efficiency and o the trader will find the platform is heavy in its opening and closing,this will happen also when the internet connection is slow
    Well, it is good to work with good computer for your trading, but with my experience about the mt4, it needs no strong or too serious computer, the normal computer will trade well on it. Only that traders should make sure that they are not overloading their computers with programs, that might make it to slow down.

You need a virus free computer and a good internet connection in order for mt4 to work smoothly, but when you laptop or desktop is laggy and you install mt4 platform on it that will make the app laggy too so you need to make sure that you install mt4 on a desktop that's working perfectly well and also you need a good internet connection on that desktop for mt4 to perform well.

Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    Well, it is good to work with good computer for your trading, but with my experience about the mt4, it needs no strong or too serious computer, the normal computer will trade well on it. Only that traders should make sure that they are not overloading their computers with programs, that might make it to slow down.
    Your point here is so accurate, there are many things that could cause the mt4 to be laggy, the virus on the computer of the trader is one of them. The volume of programs the trader jam-packed on his computer matters too, traders have to free all of these before they can query mt4. Also, the custom indicators the trader loaded on the mt4 can make it slow sometimes.

Virus could cause mt4 platform to be laggy so if you have virus that slow down your computer you need to make sure that you download antivirus to remove those virus from your computer and you can then run mt4 platform smoothly on the computer, but if you check and your computer is working very well then you should try and check your internet connection.

Page 60 of 80 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast