Given: 1

Why mt4 so laggy

why mt4 so laggy when i cut profit,

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboLover View Post
    Maybe that was just you feeling, in my place is not such as that. Many factors can lead to mt4 you use become lag. The first because the computer you use less of RAM, and other internet connections. You feel lag when you close all orders simultaneously, this can lead to lag. Because obviously, the broker server is also in a state of busy.
    I think we won't find any problem in the server because RoboForex has the best server that never lost their connections both in sideways market and after/ before the high impact news release unlike other trading platform. I agree with your statement that lag caused by less RAM and bad internet connections. To avoid this, we better close our open positions one by one.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    I think we won't find any problem in the server because RoboForex has the best server that never lost their connections both in sideways market and after/ before the high impact news release unlike other trading platform. I agree with your statement that lag caused by less RAM and bad internet connections. To avoid this, we better close our open positions one by one.
    I agree with you my brother, I do not have an connection problems in this broker. Even when there is high impact news was released, does not make my mt4 be lag. Never even got, experienced requota at all. That's the reason why I keep choosing Robo Forex as my home. And this makes a pleasure, for my own and most of my friends the fellow traders.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 23
    I agree with you my brother, I do not have an connection problems in this broker. Even when there is high impact news was released, does not make my mt4 be lag. Never even got, experienced requota at all. That's the reason why I keep choosing Robo Forex as my home. And this makes a pleasure, for my own and most of my friends the fellow traders.
    that is correct,when i used to trade with other brokers,i couldn't place any order during news time and the reqoutes just appear everytime i try to make a trade and even if it wasn't a news time it takes a lot of time for order execution,but with robo i forgot about all that and i don't think i can settle for less than roboforex fast and excellent execution anymore.

Not allowed!
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    I can not say i have not had connection issue before, there is nothing that so special about it, the best trading companies has their issues about connection too. When this happens to me, i will only reach to the login place of the trading platform of mt4 and change the available servers i found that that time, it will pick up again.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizar View Post
    that is correct,when i used to trade with other brokers,i couldn't place any order during news time and the reqoutes just appear everytime i try to make a trade and even if it wasn't a news time it takes a lot of time for order execution,but with robo i forgot about all that and i don't think i can settle for less than roboforex fast and excellent execution anymore.
    I agree with your broker RoboForex is the best and fastest execution I've felt it since I believe this robo broker is the best broker for a client of mine still RoboForex possible problems that occur because of the lack of fast internet you might as well because there are some other factors such as too many indicators in your MT4.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ZnA View Post
    why mt4 so laggy when i cut profit,
    It will be impossible if it only happen when you are cutting the position with profit. Mostly it happen when you are closing the position no matter if it closed with profit or loss. If you face this kind of problem then it will be better if you reinstall the trading platform so it won't be laggy anymore. If it still happen then just try delete some of application in your computer, it may happen because you are lacking memory (RAM) to execute your trading platform.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    I have being telling myself that the mt4 is not lagging in nay away, it might be the server mode that you use or the connection with roboforex. he roboforex is a good broker on this. In contrast to other brokers that will disconnect you when there is high impact in the market, things are not like this with such roboforex mt4 trading platform.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 7
    i think that mt4 is good, but sometimes, when we are trading during high volatile market, then sometimes its hard to close positions...so i would suggest that then we should try to apply take profit few pips more and it is possible that it might touch it...it is also possible that closing positions can be delayed by slow internet connection ..so we can avoid it by putting stop loss and take profit at a proper level...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    well that might be for your network connection. I never face such problems(i do not own a high speed connection) and MT4 have worked well for me till now. I can easily cut off my profit (whatever i can make) and in my decent connection it never lags. In your case you can check your internet connection.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by bangash4u View Post
    i think that mt4 is good, but sometimes, when we are trading during high volatile market, then sometimes its hard to close positions...so i would suggest that then we should try to apply take profit few pips more and it is possible that it might touch it...it is also possible that closing positions can be delayed by slow internet connection ..so we can avoid it by putting stop loss and take profit at a proper level...
    With this explanation, i know that it is not the fault of the platform, it may not be the fault of the broker too because many things joins to make the system work for all trading execution. The internet and the server you choose may affect the experience you will get their. The speed of your system can affect this as well.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 80 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast