Why mt4 so laggy - Page 59
Page 59 of 80 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

Lagging of mt4 has nothing to do with your profit, sometimes when we tend to cut our profit we experience requote that's because the market move away from the current point we tend to cut the profit so we have to try again, if you experience another issue aside from this then it might be network issues.

sometimes the order will not close immediately. Because our internet concretion is very slow so you need to check your internet speed first time. if that speed is well , than find the mt4 system of the broker. so You can use mt5 for better performance which have better speed and options.

If you have a slow internet connection then you mt4 might experience some lagging issue you need a strong internet connection in order to run mt4 smoothly on your desktop computer a slow internet connection is not recommended for trading because it will only be giving you problem.

I think gradual internet connection is the principle motive of such troubles. I additionally faced identical trouble when my internet connection is going sluggish. specifically on the choose hour in usa this sorts of slow connection are observed right here. when net connection becomes faster after some time then the trouble is solved.

You won't experience any issue with your trading platform if you have a strong and reliable Internet connection, because I have been using mt4 for quite some time now because my internet connection is good I never experience any issue with this trading platform. Aside from a slow internet connection there wouldn't be any other issue with the platform.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    You won't experience any issue with your trading platform if you have a strong and reliable Internet connection, because I have been using mt4 for quite some time now because my internet connection is good I never experience any issue with this trading platform. Aside from a slow internet connection there wouldn't be any other issue with the platform.
    yes, there are several points which should be known well by traders which can effect our execution during trading forex ,
    the first point is about internet connection, we need to make sure that we have good internet connection and then the execution can be done well
    second, we need to know that not all brokers will support it with good server, means, if use demo account, we feel fast execution but when enter the real account, hard to execute our orders, and so why traders need to choose broker with good server and reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    You might be right with the strong Internet connect, but that would only solve a single problem that might be the cause of the subject matter. The trader should take note of the viruses in his trading account or the programs that might be slowing the computer down. Also, the trader have to make sure he using the latest version of the trading platform.

Banned
    It is not that MT4 is laggy. it's your internet that may be effecting it slow speed of your internet is forcing MT4 to be laggy because MT4 requires a good internet speed which means a fall in your internet connectivity can cause a major fall in your profit. So when you are working take good care of your internet connectivity try to work with a high speed internet connection if you don't want any factor to mess with your profits or your work simply.

In order not to have any problem when we are closing a trade in profit,we need to make sure that our internet connection is perfectly alright as this i guess is the most common problem that inter fare with our trading activities.Make sure you sort that out before you close any trade.Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    You might be right with the strong Internet connect, but that would only solve a single problem that might be the cause of the subject matter. The trader should take note of the viruses in his trading account or the programs that might be slowing the computer down. Also, the trader have to make sure he using the latest version of the trading platform.
    This are factors we can also consider if we have a strong internet connection because a virus can slow down computer making some app feel laggy to show the problem we need to have a virus scanner to delete the virus from the computer or if we have a low ram capacity we need to delete some app to free of some space so that our mt4 platform could run smoothly.

Page 59 of 80 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast