Why mt4 so laggy - Page 58
Page 58 of 80 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

Banned
    it is very good platform and it was not possible that it becomes leggy when you can cut profit you should find out that which problem create while you can work on this platform it may be your computer internet connection problem sometimes all servers have slow speed and it may be solve after some time you should check it again after few minutes that you face same problem or not.

Traders should know that the market is always moving, and it moves in a varying speed. At time, you might cut the trade at a certain price, but the market will fill it at another price, this should not be an issue because you cannot be as fast as trading gadgets, there might have been some sharp price change at that time. It is not that mt4 is lagging.

Quote Originally Posted by Bemgold View Post
    Traders should know that the market is always moving, and it moves in a varying speed. At time, you might cut the trade at a certain price, but the market will fill it at another price, this should not be an issue because you cannot be as fast as trading gadgets, there might have been some sharp price change at that time. It is not that mt4 is lagging.
    Yes, the market is always moving, and most of these movement are always sharp, so when traders say they are calling the mt4 laggy because of the disparity in the clicking and execution of the market order and price, then such trader is not fair at all. Many will be blaming their brokers on this or blaming the trading platform, but i believe they are not really experienced about the market, that is why.

Trader
    Was it lagging when you were going to open a new trade?, if yes, then i think that your internet provider is what you should address the problem that you have here to and no the mt4 and if it is only when you want to cut your open trade which was in profits, then it is very likely that you are getting a re-quote because the price of the market has shifted away from where it was by the time you hit the close order. But from the way you have explained your problem, i think that the internet provider that you are using is the issue that need to be solved here and not the mt4 because that is the same mt4 that everyone of us is using and we do not seems to have the same problem.

Trader
    glory3, yes you are right but we can check this thing from market watch time also, if time is flowing smoothly then internet can be ok but if time is just making some gaps then it can make some issues, actually sometime broker execuation can be late, so that issue can make our orders late, but sometime internet can be issue, so i recommend to use alteast 4mbps internet connection for it

Banned
    meta trader is laggy because the internet maybe slow and so you should have good internet connection to be able to trade better and meta trader works faster, because t will not work well on the slow internet connection, meta trader does not want high connection but only good connection to be able to work well and open and close the trades fast and does not delay

Quote Originally Posted by fero View Post
    meta trader is laggy because the internet maybe slow and so you should have good internet connection to be able to trade better and meta trader works faster, because t will not work well on the slow internet connection, meta trader does not want high connection but only good connection to be able to work well and open and close the trades fast and does not delay
    If the mt4 is laggy truly, that means that it has a personal problem, but with your explanation, mt4 is not laggy, it is the Internet you suggested for this problem. Well, i have never seen a lagging mt4 also, i have always seen the issue of lateness with my computer, and i always accept the fault of my Internet connection for that. I will like if traders could see it in the same way also, and stop blaming their platform all the time.

Trader
    this is totally because of slow internet, actually i understand your issue when you close order in profit it can be on 15$ but it closes on some low, actually market execution is little fast so if you make one second delay of course it can make some difference but in other way its just because of your internet connection, you should increase speed then it will never happen

I think that the major reason for lagging of your mt4 is the slow internet you are using. I have experienced this so many times and the only solution to t is to change your internet service to a better and a faster one that will give you the good speed that you need to trade the market , but most of those fast internet are so much expensive but you can be rest assured that you will enjoy the services because they are always very fast .

Trader
    I do not think that the lagging of the mt4 has anything to do with the profits you are having as at the time you wanted to cut your profits, i think that the major problem you seem to be having is the internet connection because if your internet connection is slow or bad, then the platform will not respond on time to the order you have given . So i will advice that you go for a better internet connection the kind that will make your order to be executed without any kind of delay or lagging.

Page 58 of 80 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast