Why mt4 so laggy - Page 57
Page 57 of 80 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

Trader
    there are several conditions which should be checked first by us if we face the mt4 works so lagging, there are several points as the main causes of this
    1. we need to know our internet connection, whether fast or small or there is problem with connection
    2. we need to know and check our PC or mobile, no viruses, good RAM
    3. we need to know the brokers where we are trading, because not all brokers will provide good server and it become the problem for us to execute the order

I have not experience any laggy problem with mt4 before and if you experienced this could be due to slow internet connection, if your internet connection is not too strong you could face this issue, or when your computer is very slow due to low ram, because I have being trading with mt4 for quite a long time and haven't had any issue with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    I have not experience any laggy problem with mt4 before and if you experienced this could be due to slow internet connection, if your internet connection is not too strong you could face this issue, or when your computer is very slow due to low ram, because I have being trading with mt4 for quite a long time and haven't had any issue with it.
    so do I never experienced any lagging from my mt4 for any reasons. everything works fine here and I have stable internet connection to cover the situation all the time. mostly cases like this were caused by hardware or software error inside people's computer or any devices they use for trading. usually even with the slowest internet connection we are still able running our mt4 properly.

Trader
    If you mean that your order was not executed on time after you gave an order, then there are two different reason that could be responsible for this, the first is that it may be that your system is loaded with some stuffs that are making the system to respond to order on time and you may need to do some system check up for your system to free it of such stuffs, secondly, it could be that you have an internet connection that is not responding on time , this problem is the most commonest one that most of us are facing and you may need to get some fast moving internet for yourself.

If what you meant is delay in the close of a trade using mt4, i think the fault is personal. it isnt a software issue. I will advice you check the specification of your personal computer in relative to the specification of the software, and upgrade any necessary hardware. Also, it might be due to poor internet connection, as this is a common problem in most networking and telecommunication.

Trader
    meta trader may be laggy because you have weak internet and so this will delay closing of the orders, or sometimes the meta trader makes a requotes that also delay closing of the trades, so try to check you internet first and see if it is the cause that makes the meta trader or not then try to find another reason if the internet is not the main cause of lagging.

Banned
    it is mostly happened when your internet speed is slow and you have a bad internet connection and you observe that platform work leggy but it is not any serious problem you should improve your internet speed and connection than you never face such problem and find that your platform work very fastly instead you can cut your profit so do not take any tension about this.

Trader
    alih, yes internet connection can make problem for us and mostly because of this our mt4 become laggy, but in real market sometime it can depend on our server and broker, just because of this i recommend to use roboforex, it is best broker and really making services more good with passing of time, hope it will become world best one

Banned
    meta trader 4 platform is a good platform and never show you any slow processing during trading so you can face any other problem that can make your net speed slow so you can check your internet connection sometimes it was happened that all server speed is slow so you can observe again that you can face such problem after update your internet connection.

no you have something problem with your computer or laptop that shows you such type of behavior and you can face difficulties during trading because meta trader platform always give you best performance without any issue so you should focus on others things that can give you such type of problems than blame to this platform you should solve your problem.

Page 57 of 80 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast