Why mt4 so laggy - Page 56
Page 56 of 80 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

Quote Originally Posted by jonking View Post
    If what you mean is that your trade was not closed on time when you hit close on the terminal or that your profit closed lower than your expected profit then it means that you have a slow or bad internet connection which is delaying your orders from communicating quickly with the server, so try to get a better internet connection.
    bad internet connection could be the last of issues which may be happened whenever we want to cut our trades during volatile market. i think it's because due to market still in high volatility, market is a bit lagging as it shows fast upside and downside movement and our computer can not take it well. mt4 will not be lagging even if we got slow internet connection but try not to do it because anything is possible to cause such lagging.

Quote Originally Posted by Rylai View Post
    bad internet connection could be the last of issues which may be happened whenever we want to cut our trades during volatile market. i think it's because due to market still in high volatility, market is a bit lagging as it shows fast upside and downside movement and our computer can not take it well. mt4 will not be lagging even if we got slow internet connection but try not to do it because anything is possible to cause such lagging.
    Anything can cause this, the bad internet connection is only one of the reasons that can make this happen, but it is not the only reason. The traders who are not monitoring their computer activities can experience a thing like this too. The computer can have virus, and many things can be slowing down because of that.

Yes, things like this do happen sometimes when you want to cut off profits and it is not only when you want to cut off trades, it also includes loading of the charts, there are two things that can be responsible for this because i have experience it many times. There may be some problem with your internet connection, the fact that your internet is connected does not mean it can not be slow, of course it can and you will need to change your network service, secondly, your computer system may be overloaded and you will need to dis-conjest it of some stuffs and lastly, it could some virus attack ,so you need to get a good anti virus.

Trader
    if your computer is running slow then you should try to clean it or make your window update with new copy, but if just your mt4 is laggy other all things are ok then uninstall it with full data and again install and make sure your C partition is little free because it can save some data for fast usage so its good to make free always in c partition where we install windows
    Last edited by naeem555; 12-09-2017 at 08:30 PM.

Trader
    it has only one reason that can becomes your platform so leggy that is the problem in your network connection because our speed is entirely depend on the speed of internet sometimes the server speed of the whole is very slow so do not be take it seriously this problem is on temporary basis and should solved after few minutes and you easily doing your trading work.

Banned
    i do not think so that meta trader 4 platform lagging when we cut out our profit you can be going wrong in some where due to which you can observe this type of problem in your software so try to find out your fault than try to improve it i think you first check your internet connection than applications that you can download sometimes a large amount of data can slow down your server speed.

I have read many things the thread creator and other traders have posted here, and i am so surprised about the traders that are not in the defense of this beautiful trading platform. Mt4 is not lagging in any way, i have being using it for like 3 years when i started the forex business, there is nothing wrong with it. It is the computer of the trader that is faulty.

Banned
    Till now i don"t face any problem related to the laggy.But according to the view of your post it is related to the trading problem.the main cause of laggy is the slow internet problem.when a large number of user use tha same website this could make the website slower due the heavy pressure.you should clean your computer from viruses.i think this is best method.

Slow internet connection can make meta trader 4 laggy or when your computer or mobile phone is out of space this could also cause the platform to be laggy so what you need to do is free up some device storage or move to a more faster internet connection to make meta trader work smoothly.

Trader
    The mt4 is not lagging at all and everything is always well with the mt4 remember there are so many traders all over the world who are trading the forex market , so if your mt4 is really lagging, then there are some problem with you computer system or the internet that you are making use here, or it might be as a result of heavy indicators if you are the type who is always keen in the use of many indicators. There are some indicators that are so heavy and can make your mt4 to be working slowly and not to the best of your business.Forex trading need a very fast internet and a very good computer system without which loss may occur regularly.So, you can check out some of the suggestions you have been given here.

Page 56 of 80 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast