Given: 1

Why mt4 so laggy

why mt4 so laggy when i cut profit,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    i also challenged very same trouble whenever our connection to the internet goes slow, consequently very same right here which you have a new slow as well as bad connection to the internet that's stalling your order placed through transmission rapidly while using the server consequently need to test to secure a greater connection to the internet today.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    I have carefully reasoned why the mt4 could be lagging, and I think that since I am using this same trading software with roboforex company, that shows that it might be solely the fault of the trader complaining about this software. This is a great software that any trader will use comfortably without any trading issues.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    actually mt4 not laggy, in volatile market price changes so quickly so when we close order but we can't close order, so i think if we have good internet connection then we can handle this type of situation, with slow internet really it makes problem, we just need to use good internet

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ZnA View Post
    why mt4 so laggy when i cut profit,
    The reason for that is that you have a slow connection and you might see a so connection or common error showing on the platform. You can use take profit to exit your profitable trades and generally avoid that problem, with take profit, the trade will be automatically executed at your set price, you might also have requote when you are manually trying to close the trade but you will avoid that problems with take profit

Not allowed!
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    actually mt4 not laggy, in volatile market price changes so quickly so when we close order but we can't close order, so i think if we have good internet connection then we can handle this type of situation, with slow internet really it makes problem, we just need to use good internet
    You are making a good point here, there are many trading issues might occur in this regard, this is why the trader should try not to jump into conclusion so early, and make sure that they locate the problem by themselves. And this might either be mainly from the trader according to my experience, and partly might be from the broker too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I have carefully reasoned why the mt4 could be lagging, and I think that since I am using this same trading software with roboforex company, that shows that it might be solely the fault of the trader complaining about this software. This is a great software that any trader will use comfortably without any trading issues.
    Meta trader 4 is lagging because trader are too much using many trading indicator in roboforex meta trader. I prefer to not use the many more indicator in meta trader, It makes meta trader heavy to load. Do not apply too much chart in one window terminal. Maximum 4 chart is good to make meta trader is not so lagging. And the custom script are also making the meta trader more lagging.
    Quote Originally Posted by eidibrahim150 View Post
    i also challenged very same trouble whenever our connection to the internet goes slow, consequently very same right here which you have a new slow as well as bad connection to the internet that's stalling your order placed through transmission rapidly while using the server consequently need to test to secure a greater connection to the internet today.
    Internet connection is one of the factor to make meta trader go lagging. I think trader should switch internet connection to standard connection that rare trouble

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Meta trader 4 is lagging because trader are too much using many trading indicator in roboforex meta trader. I prefer to not use the many more indicator in meta trader, It makes meta trader heavy to load. Do not apply too much chart in one window terminal. Maximum 4 chart is good to make meta trader is not so lagging. And the custom script are also making the meta trader more lagging.

Internet connection is one of the factor to make meta trader go lagging. I think trader should switch internet connection to standard connection that rare trouble
    I do not think that you know what you are saying, because many traders are using a program now, that show that the program will be lagging. Do you know how many servers roboforex have for each trading account type their clients are using? And i have many years of trading experience in this business, i do not have the issue of mt4 lagging.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    What do you mean by cut profit. I think you want to so about close option. I think mt4 have some serious problem as their interface is friendly but it lag too much and most of the time lose the connection. It take a lot of time to login to your trading account and also have some little option on chart drawing.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by musiliu View Post
    The reason for that is that you have a slow connection and you might see a so connection or common error showing on the platform. You can use take profit to exit your profitable trades and generally avoid that problem, with take profit, the trade will be automatically executed at your set price, you might also have requote when you are manually trying to close the trade but you will avoid that problems with take profit
    Well, in my thinking, the reason you have given is just one of the things that could cause the problem, and not the server of the broker, because roboforex even have many servers that traders could choose from from different regions of the world. The virus on the computer of the trader could also cause this, o there are too much programs on the systems.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    meta trader sometimes become laggy because many factors, the first maybe the internet is slow or meta trader is heavy due to presence of many indicators in it, or still loading, so try to improve the internet and see if it will work or not to be able to find the cause of lagging, or reinstall the platform and test it to see it will work or not.

Not allowed!

Page 54 of 80 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast