Why mt4 so laggy - Page 53
Page 53 of 80 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rizk View Post
    I think your are closing your trade on phone and you have bad connection because i some sim connection not provide better services , but overall there is no issue in close specially in roboforex if you are working with any other software then may be they have issue with prices match .
    Well, in this case, I would want you to generalize it. It is possible that the fault come from the trader, and it is equally possible it comes from the broker. So, if the trader has done their own part and know that they are not faulty in nay way, they will make sure that they contact the broker if there were issues with their platform.

this is so normale and its due to many reasons its cn be due to the time of oppening trades its could be oppened for more than 10 hours so its forgotten by server and hard to find it also its can be due to fast moving of the price you close on 0.xxxx and its 0.xxxt so its not what you wanted and could be due to your internet connection

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by omda1796 View Post
    I think my brother to be due to malfunction in the Internet have sometimes when it is online, the slow implementation of the closure of deals or orders transactions be late because of the kind of slow Internet
    thou make sure that you have a well-connected to the Internet and thus avoid delay deals
    There are lots of things that could cause this for traders, and the fact still remains that traders will be more suspecting the internet connection. But in my own case, as far as the roboforex platform is concerned, I have never seen a situation like that, and even if I see that the market price is not moving, the first thing I will suspect is my own internet connection.

Welcome to my brother.
    If what you mean regarding MetaTrader has good features and I don't think she has many cons are as various means of trading and I recommend you use MetaTrader for your computer because it is easy to use and you can analyze them easily and good luck to you and to all members of the Forum Robo forks

MT4, MT5 ctrader all of these trading soft wares are good because they do not require high speed internet or a computer, laptop etc. It might might be something else that is causing your meta trader to lag like a virus, bug etc. try re-installing the program or install a fresh copy of windows.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Man Utd View Post
    MT4, MT5 ctrader all of these trading soft wares are good because they do not require high speed internet or a computer, laptop etc. It might might be something else that is causing your meta trader to lag like a virus, bug etc. try re-installing the program or install a fresh copy of windows.
    I know it since I have started to use it many years ago. This is the trading platform that require the lightest internet connect, and I love it for the fact that it will not close its chart when the internet is lost, unlike many of the trading platforms out there. No wonder it is the best ever since, and I love it personally.

Roboforex trading terminal is not make logy our trades. I every place my order or closed my order on time. No time waste on it. Roboforex trading orders execution is really good and fast, I like it very much because no one broker platform is like roboforex terminal. Its best terminal ever I seen in this business.

I thought you closed your profit on little profit and was close to entering the loss. And the second possibility that the speed of the net have very slow because it couldn't close on the expected profit scan your Internet and thanks
    Accepted traffic

Trader
    i think this is due to your internet speed connection or computer problems like RAM usage you should your internet provider service for resolving internet connection problems also try to reinstall metatrader 4 in your PC so for better trading you must have a good internet connection

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by john abraham 94 View Post
    i think this is due to your internet speed connection or computer problems like RAM usage you should your internet provider service for resolving internet connection problems also try to reinstall metatrader 4 in your PC so for better trading you must have a good internet connection
    Of course, if there is really a thing that is making the mt4 trading platform to lag, that will primarily be the fault on the side of the trader, it might be the virus on the computer of the trader, his might be what is slowing down the program. While the internet connection of the trader might cause their order to have some lagging speeds too.

Page 53 of 80 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast