Why mt4 so laggy - Page 52
Page 52 of 80 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

this is execution time and robo execution time is very good.. so therefore this is problem by you and service by internet. change your internet provider or check window virus.. because some time this problem made by virus if your window has been effected by virus than all programs are not working well as you want. first check your window and scan then check your internet service is fine..

I dont think so that mt4 is not so laggy may it can cause some problem with you but i think mt4 is one of best trading platform for forex trading and i see many traders can use this terminal for trading there are many other platforms available for trading you may choose your own

I think my brother to be due to malfunction in the Internet have sometimes when it is online, the slow implementation of the closure of deals or orders transactions be late because of the kind of slow Internet
    thou make sure that you have a well-connected to the Internet and thus avoid delay deals

Banned
    Actually mt4 is old fashioned trading software which is relatively slow. I found trading execution depend on other factors like internet speed of trader, load on server and execution speed. It also depend on order execution types of servers. it may cause that you have a problem in your computer or your internet connections.sometime the server we use may become slow and it would occur mt4 laggacy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashraf Abdul Salam View Post
    Actually mt4 is old fashioned trading software which is relatively slow. I found trading execution depend on other factors like internet speed of trader, load on server and execution speed. It also depend on order execution types of servers. it may cause that you have a problem in your computer or your internet connections.sometime the server we use may become slow and it would occur mt4 laggacy.
    I laughed when I saw your comment here, are you for real, or you are saying what you do not know for some reasons? MT4 trading platform is so different from what you have painted it here, it is the best trading platform in the world, and I have being using it for the past 12 years with no issues, why claim it's slow? And this platform is regularly updated by the company, is that still old fashion?

If the terminal is delaying to close I had a similar problem for a while, my toeador was badly configured and some things to open was slow and the terminal. But it had some pages that opened very well so I thought it was terminal problem. But it was not the router.

Banned
    If you have slow internet connection it will be laggy or take some time before your trade can be cut, we need a good Internet connection to trade forex and a good broker that allow a Smoot trading without requote, some brokers are so bad that when you try to close your trade it will requote so many times.

Banned
    Maybe you have good internet connection or you have well-protected laptop from virus so that your trading platform not laggy and face such common problem. Though the platform laggy but I never get mine disconnected. Maybe there is a problem with the connection but the price keep moving even slow.This will slow down our laptop/PC performance since a lot of indicators use more CPU usage.

This is not happen with me because when I closed my trade then its closed on same price where I closed it but some time its happen we closed trade but its closed cut some profit. Its happen because when we closed our trade at that time market is move fast and when our trade closed then market price is goes some pips different. This is reason our some profit cut in this way.

I think your are closing your trade on phone and you have bad connection because i some sim connection not provide better services , but overall there is no issue in close specially in roboforex if you are working with any other software then may be they have issue with prices match .

Page 52 of 80 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast