Why mt4 so laggy

why mt4 so laggy when i cut profit,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by yhuudy View Post
    yes I once have that's problem, I usually use a mobile phone for trading, that time i haven't check my connection, I try to open a position on EUR/USD and always requote, then I am not trading that day because that requote, when I checked my connection it just edge not 3g, after that I always set my connection to only 3G lol.
    It is not that only will be the problem too. you might even need the position later on because you might just get a bad price in return. traders always need to make sure that their current trading connection is good and useable. Unless they can sure in this part, they should not trade too much yet since it might become very harmful later indeed.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 26
    Actually MT4 trading platform is not lazy. I hope that your computer configuration or your using internet speed has problem. When I am used by 2G internet speed connection then I think as same but now I am using 3g internet connection speed and I have not any problem at this time because MT4 data loaded first . MT4 is perfect for traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Quote Originally Posted by azaharul View Post
    Actually MT4 trading platform is not lazy. I hope that your computer configuration or your using internet speed has problem. When I am used by 2G internet speed connection then I think as same but now I am using 3g internet connection speed and I have not any problem at this time because MT4 data loaded first . MT4 is perfect for traders.
    That might be true. There are no way that MT4 will be laggy since they are using the least speed consumption since they will only need small internet speed to work after all. Perhaps they live in a place where the signal is very small but if that is the case then perhaps they should not trade and try to find better connection first.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I have no problem with this software I think there is problem with your internet connection that's why you are not able to use meta trader software well from your side.In particular on the hour the collecting the country Here you will find such the types of the slow connection

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Even though I've sluggish web connection. However mt4 is actually okay personally. It's accurate which at some point server lower or even don't function.According to me there is problem with your internet connection you should check with that first if you have a good online internet connection then you will face such a problem like that before

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    I haven't face in lagging in this platform before mt4 has been smooth always, I have been trading with this platform for 4 good years now and I must say that it the best trading platform anyone could possibly use to trade, unless you are having a very slow Internet connection that's when you will face lagging with this platform.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Yeah mate mostly we can face this kind of problem if don't have a fast internet connection, I am a regular user of robo forex broker since so many year's and I have rarely faced out this kind of problem in my mt4 terminal, robo forex broker have so many good servers and you can do trade with higher speed, just choose a good server in your mt4 then there would be not lagging problem out there.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    when i try to open it,it looks too much heavy and move slowly ,i do not understand at that time,but now i know the reason for this.the market is not waiting for any trader. This is the reason why you can not get money with the same position that you have cut the order

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by forx2015 View Post
    when i try to open it,it looks too much heavy and move slowly ,i do not understand at that time,but now i know the reason for this.the market is not waiting for any trader. This is the reason why you can not get money with the same position that you have cut the order
    So strange, I have never heard of this from any trader before. It is such that is so good, very light and pleasant for any trader to use. It is the best I will say I have seen with the internet connection, analytical tools and others. If it is slowing down on your computer, then, I am confident to tell you that your computer's speculation is too low.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    mt4may be so laggy due to internet connection and so you should check your internet connection and should try to see if it works well or not, or you can resetup ht emeta trader and see it may becomes slow due to application of many indicators and strategies in it, so you should find the cause that let it lagging and then after fixing it meta trader will be fine.

Not allowed!

Page 51 of 80 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast