Why mt4 so laggy - Page 50
Page 50 of 80 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

Banned
    maybe it was caused by your internet connection or also something problems with your phone, you need to have enough ram for it and also minimal you use internet connection with H4 or 3G, sometimes i got the same problems when i went to some where where the internet connection is not good too

Banned
    I have also got some this problem in my mt4 terminal and yes the real reason was the internet connection, make sure that we have a fast internet connection for trading otherwise we can face this kind of problem in our terminal. But now I am not getting this type of problem because now I am using fast broadband internet connection from the best internet service provider in my area.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    I have also got some this problem in my mt4 terminal and yes the real reason was the internet connection, make sure that we have a fast internet connection for trading otherwise we can face this kind of problem in our terminal. But now I am not getting this type of problem because now I am using fast broadband internet connection from the best internet service provider in my area.
    that is very vital for us, fast internet connection will give big roles to do activities during in the market, and especially for them who do trading with short term trading or as scalper, that is very vital , then we need to use the provider who offer good internet connection, 10 MBps is much better

Before you point accusing finger at your broker , you will need to look at your own internet connection because it is one of the major causes of a problem like that. If you notice the problem is from your ends, all you need to do is to fix the problem probably by changing to a better internet service provider. I have experienced the same thing and I got the problem fixed from my own ends

lag One of the reasons to be derived either there is a problem in the Internet phone you have, or that there is pressure on the company you are working with a server and this is set to happen and third to be there be a problem with your computer Make sure the problems but overall once the platform had been carried out it will be implementation of the time you do DO NOT WORRY

No platform is laggy. The internet connection you are using that is bad. Just change it and try it on mt4 then you will find it useful. From my personal experience mt4 is better than mt5. It is easy to use and has the most feature. Personally i dont like anything beat and mt5 is the beta version of Forex terminal. I am trading for last 2 years and I think that mt4 is best for trading while my internet connection is good.

i believe what you intended to say is that your order was not processed when you tried to close your order, i think that two things can be responsible for this and the first is that if the price of the market has moved from the price you intended to close the market then you are likely going to get a re-cote, which means you have to close at another price, and the second reason is the slowness of the internet connection, this is one of the reason why connection for this business must be very fast.so most of the time the problem is not always from the mt4 platform.

Banned
    I agree with your statement that lag caused by less RAM and bad internet connections. To avoid this, we better close our open positions one by one.it might be the server mode that you use or the connection with roboforex. he roboforex is a good broker on this. In contrast to other brokers that will disconnect you when there is high impact in the market, things are not like this with such roboforex mt4 trading platform.

Trader
    in my terminal it is working perfectly may be there can problem in internet connection, or there can be problem in server some time, you should clear cookies of application may be this problem will solve, actually mostly problem can be in server other problems are not main, because this is not too much huge application for internet

Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    I think slow internet connection is the main cause of such problems. I also faced same problem when my internet connection goes slow. Specially at the pick hour in country this types of slow connection are found here. When internet connection becomes faster after a while then the problem is solved.
    yes I once have that's problem, I usually use a mobile phone for trading, that time i haven't check my connection, I try to open a position on EUR/USD and always requote, then I am not trading that day because that requote, when I checked my connection it just edge not 3g, after that I always set my connection to only 3G lol.

Page 50 of 80 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast