Why mt4 so laggy - Page 48
Page 48 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Yes sir most of time on market fundamental announcement all terminal work with slow movement I don't know what is the main cause of it but I have feel that a lot of time. I am not talking about the robo forex broker here I have that problem with other brokers, Robo forex server is good on news it have much better server than other brokers.
    Most platforms at some brokers are not able to show the results of our news directly in the graphic on mt4. There is a lapse of time in our platform when there is news that has been released and the results are beyond expectations, causing volatile movements drastically. At the time difference, if the platform is not too late and can respond to market movements in accordance with what has happened, we will see movement up and down is extremely fast. There are several factors that can slow it all, and is primarily a factor of the trading server platforms.

Banned
    When you have a slow Internet connection everything won't act fast as you want, mt4 is a very fast platform for trading, but when you have a low and slow Internet connection, the platform will be slow, mt4 is a smooth platform that everyone love trading with, if you find some slowness in it then you need to check your Internet connection cause that's the only thing that could make it slow.

there are brokers who offer a different platform making it even better for any one trader to understand easy and to have to visual trading effect and form of trading chances that we are able to work for the best of it is the best working principle that we work with and for the best working chances that we do have its all best offered . the best is trading with an mt4

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    When you have a slow Internet connection everything won't act fast as you want, mt4 is a very fast platform for trading, but when you have a low and slow Internet connection, the platform will be slow, mt4 is a smooth platform that everyone love trading with, if you find some slowness in it then you need to check your Internet connection cause that's the only thing that could make it slow.
    Yes sir but some time I use the 2g internet connection for the trading and I think robo forex server still work well when you have lower internet connection, this is my personal experience about the mt4 terminal of robo forex broker. For now I am using the 3g internet connection but in past I had spend the whole time in robo forex mt4 with the 2g internet connection.

I have a broadband internet connection and I am using high speed internet connection on some time when there is snow fall in my city then I get the problem from my internet connection otherwise my network service provider is always give me very good signal to do trade in my online work. For now I don't have a full time trading agenda but after retirement of my job I am thinking to become a full time trader.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    I have a broadband internet connection and I am using high speed internet connection on some time when there is snow fall in my city then I get the problem from my internet connection otherwise my network service provider is always give me very good signal to do trade in my online work. For now I don't have a full time trading agenda but after retirement of my job I am thinking to become a full time trader.
    You can have many reasons for a lagging signals or lack of better services, and that might not be the fault of the broker you are using in many cases, traders have to think rightly before they do anything in the market because it might be what will affect them when they do it, you do not have to take the internet connection lightly.

Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    Sometime the main problem is not always located in the internet connection. Some people may have different troubles that cause this laggy thing whenever they want to trade forex market. Perhaps there are some viruses in our PC and it will slow down our PC's performance. And also, always check that there are no programs that runs in background. This mostly the only reason that makes system work slow since it will increase CPU usage to higher level.

Trader
    during trading if you find that the meta trader is slow in opening or closing the trades then you need to check the internet connection and also make scan to your computer as the viruses also slow the computer and make its operation is slow, or you can uninstall the meta trader then reinstall it again as this may lead to that meta trader will work faster than before.

its reason may be for your slow internal Internet connection. I have a suggestion about this you have to use a high brend sim card for this purpose and I think its not a problem of mt4 at all. if it actually it happened all the time, you may be noticed that it happened sometimes.

Banned
    I do not think that this platform can be laggy unnecessary, and i have not experienced that with the roboforex. I believe that something may went wrong, and when this happens to any trader again, i think they should go straight to the company they are working with, they are the best one that will give the exact truth that traders need and use to solve that issue.

Page 48 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast