Why mt4 so laggy - Page 47
Page 47 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Yes sir we can restart the computer or we can restart our terminal. So many time we can have the internet problem and server could be very slow that time or mt4 can't response well, its important to know that mostly this problem happen from our side, there is no fault of any broker about it, trader's should also check that when broker's are on maintenance regrading the mt4 service.
    Well, if it is the internet problems on the trading platforms, it is mostly caused by the internet server of the trader, not the broker, not the trading platform as well. At times, it is often caused by the antivirus you are using, it might not want to give internet to trading platform for its own personal reasons, it has happened to me before.

Banned
    The use of internet security, and antivirus would make our trading good on internet, this is right buddy the use of good internet connection would give us less problems while during trading, slower internet connection can cause to so many problems during trading. Our trading speed should be 2 MBPS at least so that we can enjoy our trading with robo forex.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, if it is the internet problems on the trading platforms, it is mostly caused by the internet server of the trader, not the broker, not the trading platform as well. At times, it is often caused by the antivirus you are using, it might not want to give internet to trading platform for its own personal reasons, it has happened to me before.
    There are many difficulties i had faced when i do the trading, but the way the trader can overcome all of them is to make sure everything with their gadgets are working perfectly as it should be. Almost all the time i had issue was caused on by path, but not all to be precised. When this is so, the broker might be questioned in this way, since they are the one that has the internal server.

Quote Originally Posted by ZnA View Post
    Why mt4 so laggy
    yes those with the connection i guess or works with the occupation of ea or indy to helps on quoting the distinct on limit of price level as requesting modification with the order that those helps as best to gives of the better returns on trading, as different aspects on moderation should threats of trader to request of revision.

That happens when there is a deviation in the price that shows when you request to close the trade and the price that shows when the dealer is about to execute your order. I have taken note that that thing is designed on the platform to favor the broker more than the traders. If you close a trade and the deviation is to your favor, you will get a requote message and it it favors the dealer, the trade will be closed immediately

with the notice of significant causal relationship between investors with the market those leaves as chance to gains with the deliverance as trader might experience with the returns on consequence as interference being within the field of axioms, to qualify with the commitments as delegitimating position beyonds the terms and condition of business with the segregation of lines of challenge being with the field of the finance.

Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    The use of internet security, and antivirus would make our trading good on internet, this is right buddy the use of good internet connection would give us less problems while during trading, slower internet connection can cause to so many problems during trading. Our trading speed should be 2 MBPS at least so that we can enjoy our trading with robo forex.
    I'm using a slow internet connection and there's no problem about it, I never found my metatrader lagging. I think it's because of the time he closed his positions. Perhaps he did that in high volatility market which metatrader, sometime do some requotes. And 1 more thing that also important is to not open a lot of application at once that can slower the computer's performance and consumes a lot of RAM. Disable any programs that currently unused and close other application that doesn't important at the time.

Well Brother I think that on news most of mt4 trader's become slow for trading but beside of it robo forex broker providing good server speed for trading. I am also using slow internet connection I have 2g internet connection attached to my pc and I am able to do good trading with robo forex broker server without any problem. Only on news I have some problem with them.

Banned
    Yes sir most of time on market fundamental announcement all terminal work with slow movement I don't know what is the main cause of it but I have feel that a lot of time. I am not talking about the robo forex broker here I have that problem with other brokers, Robo forex server is good on news it have much better server than other brokers.

Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Yes sir most of time on market fundamental announcement all terminal work with slow movement I don't know what is the main cause of it but I have feel that a lot of time. I am not talking about the robo forex broker here I have that problem with other brokers, Robo forex server is good on news it have much better server than other brokers.
    it always happen when news happen which mean the mt4 chart will be stuck a few second.it not good if we place and pending order and the price will take our pending order and as scalping it need to close fast but effect from that stuck of mt4 the entry cant be close as per want

Page 47 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast