Why mt4 so laggy - Page 46
Page 46 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    You are right sir, many traders would be shifting blames unnecessarily, they are doing trading in the manner that is bad, and they will blame broker. The will have slow internet connection, they will still blame the platform of the broker. Internet correct, or the compatibility of the computer to the version of the mt4 matters.
    Lol nice example, You are right sir most of trader's don't want to show the real reason of their loss most of them feel shame when people asked them about the real reason of their loss, Then later they speak about many excuses like slow internet connection, Broker market execution problem, server problem etc. Its not good at all.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Lol nice example, You are right sir most of trader's don't want to show the real reason of their loss most of them feel shame when people asked them about the real reason of their loss, Then later they speak about many excuses like slow internet connection, Broker market execution problem, server problem etc. Its not good at all.
    Nice explanation I think the main reason of people loss is trading psychology but later they make excuses and say that they are losing due to bad internet connection or losing because of broker mistake's or poor trading service. Till now I don't get any problem with robo forex broker. The server speed of robo forex broker is excellent.

Banned
    To me nothing is lagging about MT4, it has the same movement as the other platform, to me, the MT5 is what I will not make use of because it has so huge internet consumption.

Forex, trading is a business that we need to learn and not to loss and then have the platform that we are trading on being blamed for the loss that we made.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    To me nothing is lagging about MT4, it has the same movement as the other platform, to me, the MT5 is what I will not make use of because it has so huge internet consumption.

Forex, trading is a business that we need to learn and not to loss and then have the platform that we are trading on being blamed for the loss that we made.
    Let me tell you something friend I don't think that you should have any problem with mt5 terminal, if you are getting any problem then please check your internet connection, I think there will be some problem in your internet speed that's why you are not getting the exact speed that you need in mt5, its very clear for everyone that mt5 is a new version so it will be fast than mt4 not slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    It is true and I admit it that our trading platform works very well even if we have slow internet connection and can not open any websites. But if we have serious bad internet connection, then it can make our trading platform act so laggy not as usual. If there is no problem with my laptop, I will check my modem or its network signal.
    It must be the problem from the server if they trade from far server so they may have laggy when cut profit,if the software error at that time the trader can get many problems and lose their profit which is earned at that time.The internet connection is very important for traders,they are not able to trade if they are making so many internet problem,the traders can not cut loss or profit with slow internet connection,the traders can lose chance to trade when they are not executing the trade soon and many more.

I choose MT4, because MT4 easier operation and more simple than MT5, I've tried to do the exercises MT5 transactions, it is unfamiliar and strange, I did some experiments to see a significant difference than this, I prefer MT4 ahirnya because it is easy in operation and trading indicators also easier to wear than MT5

the great way to use and know these is that we are able to work as hard and rule the right path of trading forex with good informations that we are workin gon we are all said to support and we are able to level the greatness of a good working and well forced market integrations that we ar well informed to rule in the martket for we are working as hard and we are able to work well in

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Let me tell you something friend I don't think that you should have any problem with mt5 terminal, if you are getting any problem then please check your internet connection, I think there will be some problem in your internet speed that's why you are not getting the exact speed that you need in mt5, its very clear for everyone that mt5 is a new version so it will be fast than mt4 not slow.
    Well, there are times that traders might have issues with their trading platform, it might primarily be the internet connection or the antivirus of traders. And at times it is better for traders to always be working by restarting their computer first, this might reset all the issues that the trader might have being having at any point in time.

Banned
    Yes sir we can restart the computer or we can restart our terminal. So many time we can have the internet problem and server could be very slow that time or mt4 can't response well, its important to know that mostly this problem happen from our side, there is no fault of any broker about it, trader's should also check that when broker's are on maintenance regrading the mt4 service.

Nice, this is a good way to check the server problem of the meta trader 4, according to me robo forex broker providing good server speed and it could be the fault of internet connection which creating problem for us to make a good use of mt4 service. I am using 3g data connection and it still working good in mt4, even I apply 2g internet connection sometime and it give me a good speed in robo forex mt4 terminal.

Page 46 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast