Why mt4 so laggy - Page 45
Page 45 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 798

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

  1. #441
    nicely I believe whenever web is actually sluggish therefore it's imply the primary reason for this kind of issue, and so i additionally confronted exact same issue whenever my personal web connection will go sluggish, therefore exact same right here you have the sluggish or even poor web connection that is stalling your own purchases through conversation rapidly using the server therefore should attempt to obtain a much better web connection right now.

  2. #442
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3
    You mean mt4 is very normal software which by we can not regulate our terminal. sell or buy always take long time to close or open. i not agree your thinking. mt4 i am using long time but still i not face such type problem. i think you not trace your problem. your net connection or computer problem which cause delay execution. i advice you reinstall your pc and newly connect your internet connection which help you pleasantly.

  3. #443
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,349
    Quote Originally Posted by isp View Post
    You mean mt4 is very normal software which by we can not regulate our terminal. sell or buy always take long time to close or open. i not agree your thinking. mt4 i am using long time but still i not face such type problem. i think you not trace your problem. your net connection or computer problem which cause delay execution. i advice you reinstall your pc and newly connect your internet connection which help you pleasantly.
    I think what he mean is requote and requote do happen when the theirs a big trends movements. A drop or rocketing or price can have big effects on the trends that the server is so busy that we get requote. But in normal condition we seldom experience requotes. Since I think this is what happen to him.

  4. #444
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    I think what he mean is requote and requote do happen when the theirs a big trends movements. A drop or rocketing or price can have big effects on the trends that the server is so busy that we get requote. But in normal condition we seldom experience requotes. Since I think this is what happen to him.
    It is a rational reason, the server is busy is good reason for the thread starter problem, because from my understanding that the thread starter can not cut the profit or close a position, perhaps he can open a position, but he was difficult to close a position, it means he's getting requotes, not a bad internet connection problem.
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

  5. #445
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    I think slow internet connection is the main cause of such problems. I also faced same problem when my internet connection goes slow. Specially at the pick hour in country this types of slow connection are found here. When internet connection becomes faster after a while then the problem is solved.
    If what you mean is that your trade was not closed on time when you hit close on the terminal or that your profit closed lower than your expected profit then it means that you have a slow or bad internet connection which is delaying your orders from communicating quickly with the server, so try to get a better internet connection.i use the metatrader4 for iphone in apple store and i see its very closet because you cannot use it as well as the windows version who can use a lit of options to trade easily with some costume indicators or experts or scripts
    so please give us a best metatrader for mobile ... ios , android

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ZnA View Post
    why mt4 so laggy when i cut profit,
    i use the metatrader4 for iphone in apple store and i see its very closet because you cannot use it as well as the windows version who can use a lit of options to trade easily with some costume indicators or experts or scripts
    so please give us a best metatrader for mobile ... ios , androidGreed is actually temptation to acheive high and higher profits through any right or wrong in forex, this can be harmful not only for yourself but for greedy traders are actually harmful for forex as well other traders.

  6. #446
    If you enter the deal out of it is not difficult if you have a problem in the process of going out of the deal, check that your Internet connection is good, because this thing happens with me when Internet speed is slow, which takes time until the execution of an order closing the deal

  7. #447
    Quote Originally Posted by jonking View Post
    If what you mean is that your trade was not closed on time when you hit close on the terminal or that your profit closed lower than your expected profit then it means that you have a slow or bad internet connection which is delaying your orders from communicating quickly with the server, so try to get a better internet connection.
    in this case you should resoect the voltallite of the marketr because when the maket at the high voltallity the price should
    move speedlly up or down in this case youy mlay put the take profit or tralling stop to close your positiop at the time
    if you men bwhen you close youyr positiuon you may respect the mve and the voltallity

  8. #448
    in the mt4 there are many tradrer are use the this plattforme with out knelidgment you may put the inter position and stop lose tralling strop take profit and so on

    - - - Updated - - -

    thez tarminalle meta trader is one of populare platform wich any one can use it at the time to use the technical analisys and tro put your trading orders

  9. #449
    Trader ara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,833
    Quote Originally Posted by ZnA View Post
    why mt4 so laggy when i cut profit,
    There are many reason behind it. Maybe you have slow internet connection. If not, you have to check your computer... maybe there are any problem in your computer so it disturb your mt4 performance. Or maybe its the problem from the trading server. Or the market busy, it occurs when there are high impact news or fast movement of the market. We can't judge the main problem if you dont explain clearly about your problem.

  10. #450
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,776
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    There are many reason behind it. Maybe you have slow internet connection. If not, you have to check your computer... maybe there are any problem in your computer so it disturb your mt4 performance. Or maybe its the problem from the trading server. Or the market busy, it occurs when there are high impact news or fast movement of the market. We can't judge the main problem if you dont explain clearly about your problem.
    You are right sir, many traders would be shifting blames unnecessarily, they are doing trading in the manner that is bad, and they will blame broker. The will have slow internet connection, they will still blame the platform of the broker. Internet correct, or the compatibility of the computer to the version of the mt4 matters.

Page 45 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •