Why mt4 so laggy - Page 44
Page 44 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

Most of what you say is what happens as a result of problems Bmzoj Internet service which is what happens to many people and in a few cases, be the result of problems in your server Alhkhas trade company or for another reason, but is a problem across the Internet service

Slow performing or frozen Forex platform occurs more often when there is an overload on the resources of the platform or computer or data corruption in any vital object of the trading platform or an EA/indicator crash. Sometimes the effects also spills over to the overall performance of the computer.

This article helps you to detect the cause, source, and solutions to very slow or persistent frozen platforms.

Computer programs that demands high resources are usually prone to crashes because they are often denied the required resources that would allow them perform optimally due to other tasks on the queue demanding for resources as well. Your MetaTrader Trading Platform is one of such computer programs.

Clarification: Computer resources are mainly the computer processing speed, hard disk storage, and memory.

Quote Originally Posted by ZnA View Post
    why mt4 so laggy when i cut profit,
    i guess those to had with the customs as referring with the different internet connection and more of the use with the PC memory on working of the busy counting as delivering of the good draws and transmission with the chance on trader to prepare with the level on slippage with the better on challenge to avoid of the worse on decision as submitting of the good order with the market.

Banned
    these business research are old we should try to always upgrade out business research if we really want the lifestyle of efficient industry research to keep flourish in this excellent community because there are many investors who can not do an efficient industry research so tey all look up to us and they want to get more from us.

Banned
    i guess there is no problem with mt4, there are some points and you need to check it,
    1. how good your computer, means, are there many programs that was installed and will eat memory ? and it will become the problem for you
    2. you need to check internet connection, it is necessary, if want to get a good one, try to use internet connection with speed 10 Mbps , i did it
    3. what brokers did you use ? because there are some brokers who have low server and became the problem and there is no problem with roboforex server, faster
    4. when the news is released, usually there are many orders or executions at the same time and server will get the problem and down,

Banned
    I don't think that meta trader 4 will give us this type of problem I am using robo forex broker terminal since couple of months and i am not getting this problem don't know why you are getting this problem I think you should contact to robo forex broker team about it or check your internet connection

I think when internet is slow so its mean the main cause of such problem, so I also faced same problem when my internet connection goes slow , so same here that you have a slow or bad internet connection which is delaying your orders from communication quickly with the server so must try to get a better internet connection now.

Quote Originally Posted by ZnA View Post
    why mt4 so laggy when i cut profit,
    Thank you for this Indicator I never see it befor, I have install it but you can tell use more about it, for exemple the setting if we let it as default or we use it for special setting, I see that in some part the lines change direction without signal only we no where is so lat but globally its good this indicator if we find the good setting to use it.

Banned
    These are the steps you will have to take to setup MetaTrader 4:

1- Downloading MetaTrader 4: please go HERE and click metatrader4 download

2. Installing MetaTrader 4:
    When the download completes, double-click the setup program (roboforex4setup.exe) then click YES ,, after that you will see a screen like this :

Banned
    his is a very god thing to know, but i can still say that the developments of the trading chart has passed that, there are trading platforms that have that on their default trading interface, but as we think it is little, it can still help you to know the spread you want to pay to the broker in a blink of am eye.

Page 44 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast