Why mt4 so laggy - Page 43
Page 43 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

this is absulately correct information that internet connection is major problem for trading work.it can make our trading platform act so laggy not as usual.when my internet work very slow then i can not open any website.even all applications is stop for slow connection.

Quote Originally Posted by ZnA View Post
    why mt4 so laggy when i cut profit,
    The way I understand it you just got hit by a requote and since you only post once in here and just this thread I guess you have limited knowledge about forex trading and mt4 platform. Requote happen when you trade and theirs a big volatility in the market that result to big volume of trade. The server get a lot of orders and this what slows down the connection and result is requote.

If what you think is that your occupation was not blocked on measure when you hit boon on the terminus or that your vantage winking berth than your expectable benefit then it way that you get a lento or bad cyberspace connexion which is delaying your orders from communicating speedily with the computer, so try to get a punter internet connecter.

It's true that MataTrader4 is so laggy when i cut profit. But it's not have in our hands. It depend on many of kind things that the MT4 is international market place and any country is not controlling this. So you feel some time laggy and you feel some time this is very risky. So carry on and take easy this.

Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    The way I understand it you just got hit by a requote and since you only post once in here and just this thread I guess you have limited knowledge about forex trading and mt4 platform. Requote happen when you trade and theirs a big volatility in the market that result to big volume of trade. The server get a lot of orders and this what slows down the connection and result is requote.
    I think there are several possibilities why he got laggy problem when he tries to close the trade, unfortunately he does not explain in more detail about the problems that he faces, we know that we will get a warning in the mt4 if we get requotes, it is very easy to identify. Besides requotes, of course there are some other problem which are a possibility, as I've experienced is, internet connection, server connection, slow of pc, or mt4 crashes.
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    I think there are several possibilities why he got laggy problem when he tries to close the trade, unfortunately he does not explain in more detail about the problems that he faces, we know that we will get a warning in the mt4 if we get requotes, it is very easy to identify. Besides requotes, of course there are some other problem which are a possibility, as I've experienced is, internet connection, server connection, slow of pc, or mt4 crashes.
    His post say that its mt4 that is laggy but his post lack more information. So we just end up doing some speculation. My suggestion is very simple. The only way to know his problem is to ask support chart for help. If not then its good if we can update this thread so that we can find ways to know the problem that he encountering right now.

I think you want to so about close option. I think mt4 have some serious problem as their interface is friendly but it lag too much and most of the time lose the connection. It take a lot of time to login to your trading account and also have some little option on chart drawing. You can use mt5 for better performance which have better speed and options. Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by ZnA View Post
    why mt4 so laggy when i cut profit,
    I didn't get your point, I think you are talking about less profits, right? if you are trading with four decimal then you will see this kind of problems, but if you are trading with five decimal then you will see more profits as well as more risk to lose your money, so if you want proper money management along with less risk then trade with four decimal meta trader, otherwise trade with five decimal.

Banned
    There are many reasons behind this problem some time we not able to close our trade on time but since i am doing trading with robo forex i not get any type of this problem till now i am very happy with robo forex broker and its one of the best broker for us but if you are getting this problem again and gain then check your internet connection, computer features, etc.

Banned
    Yes i am also doing trading with them since one year now and i have no problem with their server till now robo forex broker is best broker rather than other's because its spread, server, and withdrawal process is better than other brokers i think you should check you internet connection buddy

Page 43 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast