Why mt4 so laggy - Page 42
Page 42 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

mt4 is also be a importnat think in this market.so we can say that need a better platform for the market.so we can say that need a better thinking for the better strategy.as a trader and also the investor should be more capable about the market benefit.and also be more effective for the better using in this market.so we should be more hopeful about the market and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by ZnA View Post
    why mt4 so laggy when i cut profit,
    Are you did it when market volatility is high, news high impact is ongoing etc ..? If not please check back some important points, including:

1. Connection and System : This problem can occur when your computer is having some problems of network card drivers, internet modems, etc.
    2. Trading software : Number of MT4 which you opened, the number of indicators, or the number of charts.
    3. Internet Service Provider : Refer back to the ISP modem settings. ISP services, networks, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by dollmano007 View Post
    anyone mean will be that the industry was not closed on time when you struck close within the critical or perhaps that the benefit closed below your envisioned benefit then it means that you have a new sluggish or perhaps undesirable connection to the internet that's taking your time your instructions through speaking quickly with all the server, consequently attempt to acquire a much better connection to the internet.
    meta trader is perfect for working in this field.trading with proper stop loss is favorable for safe and secure earning in this field.
    Mt4 is a fast for trading work.i have been using this software for trading work and it can give me profitable results.mt4 is perfect for this trading work and safe earning in this field.i am satisfied by my work.

Quote Originally Posted by Aslam View Post
    meta trader is perfect for working in this field.trading with proper stop loss is favorable for safe and secure earning in this field.
    Mt4 is a fast for trading work.i have been using this software for trading work and it can give me profitable results.mt4 is perfect for this trading work and safe earning in this field.i am satisfied by my work.
    i heard from some fellow that mt4 is laggy but personally i do not have any such issue with this software.i have been working in this field for more than two years and i only have used mt4.I do not have used mt5 because i am satisfied with mt4.some time there coult be a problem with internet connection but mt4 is always working.

If what you mean is that your trade wasn't shutd on time after you hit close on the terminal or that your profit closed less than your expected profit then it implies that you've got a slow or dangerous net association that is delaying your orders from act quickly with the server, thus attempt to get an improved net association.

Sorry mate but don't know what you want to say I don't think that meta trader 4 give that type of any problem I am using robo forex broker since a long time and their service is very good even on new time we not get any problem at the time of trading I think you are doing trading with slow internet connection that's why you are getting that problem

i like metatrader 4 than other platform its really comfirtable to trading than mt5 why people choose mt5 most bt i dont like that i like to trade only in mt4 so nice tools and many more to trade easily

It is right and I admit it with the intention of our trading platform mechanism very well even if we take part in long-drawn-out internet connection and can not sincere every websites. But if we take part in serious bad internet connection, in that case it can be our trading platform pretense so laggy not as usual. If here is thumbs down unruly with my laptop, I will check my modem or its exchange ideas gesticulate.

If I understand come again? You mean,are you proverb so as to once you try to accomplish an order it takes generation,well this experience can be defined by your internet break the speed limit,if your internet break the speed limit is dense expect so as to your order execution would be dense too,permit me present you an case in point let's say you try to undeveloped a call out on your browser but it takes generation,this is due to your internet break the speed limit and and as a rule likely if the lop off you are wearisome to access is experiencing lots of traffic,I presumption this same traffic subject might and affect order execution,that's why your stockbroker has multiple servers to overcome arduous traffic on a individual lop off,but I can assure you so as to 80 percent of the generation you experience dense execution its above all due to the poor internet service your internet giver offers,so if its unbearable switch system.

Yes there must be some problems that may cause your MT4 laggy when you are trying to cut your position. I think you have problem in internet connection. Kindly check your connection or try to disconnect and connect it again. This method always works for me. Otherwise, you have problem with your PC/ laptop that you use for trading.

Page 42 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast