Why mt4 so laggy - Page 41
Page 41 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

Banned
    There are many possible things that may not let the trader get the full best in what they are doing in this market, one of the prominent one is the way the trader relates his trading to blaming. If it were to be for general sake, the mt4 trading platform is working perfect and not lagging. But for the lagging, guess it is at the side of the trader.

Trader
    One question one must ask themselves while putting such question to provide complete explanation why you think mt4 is lagging . If you exclude indicators delay then there is no reason that mt4 is lagging and as far as trade execution is concerned mt4 and ECN account combination are the best in the industry and Only one innovation that can put mt4 in the best in the industry and that is news update on mt4 should be provided below the chart and that can help traders or scalpers to enter and exit immediately if news flash just below the chart and just above the indicator window.

I think slow internet connection is the main cause of such problems. I also faced same problem when my internet connection goes slow. Specially at the pick hour in country this types of slow connection are found here. When internet connection becomes faster after a while then the problem is solved. so I also faced same problem when my internet connection goes slow , so same here that you have a slow or bad internet connection which is delaying your orders from communication quickly with the server so must try to get a better internet connection now.
    Last edited by Maytaj; 08-28-2014 at 04:17 PM.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Maytaj View Post
    I think slow internet connection is the main cause of such problems. I also faced same problem when my internet connection goes slow. Specially at the pick hour in country this types of slow connection are found here. When internet connection becomes faster after a while then the problem is solved. so I also faced same problem when my internet connection goes slow , so same here that you have a slow or bad internet connection which is delaying your orders from communication quickly with the server so must try to get a better internet connection now.
    To me, internet connection is not the big problem. I think what caused the laggy of meta trader is the processor and specification the computer. I recommend you to use minimum dual core processor. The program of the computer day by day so heavy. It needs better processor too.

Banned
    Merely know what you indicate, will you be saying that if you try and execute a order it will require time period, very well this kind of experience might be defined by your local internet rate, should your internet rate is slow count on that your obtain execution can be slow way too, time to share present you with an illustration suppose you try and open a places listing on your own browser but it really does take time, this is because your internet speed plus probably in case the sever you will be looking to access is usually experiencing a great deal of site visitors, Perhaps a similar traffic matter might also influence order setup, therefore your brokerage has multiple computers to overcome major traffic with a particular cut, but I am able to assure anyone that 80% almost daily you go through slow setup its mainly due to weak internet service your internet provider presents, so if its not bearable switch networking.

Banned
    Slow internet connection is the main thing i see here. The trader with slowing internet connections should be very careful because it will not be of good use for them. The computer system is hanging with some traders too, the main reason for that is the overloading of programs and virus, this will cause the mt4 to behave lag at times.

The terminals require very small speed in Kbytes to run properly. If you have not gone in previous charts for some time then it might take your internet' speed to download the history of charts. But the hanging of terminal at the time of closing trades is not a common problem. You may try re-installing the terminal and see if it goes away.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Man View Post
    your internet' speed to download the history of charts.
    I have review the meta quotes coorporation, especially meta trader platform software. It tells me that meta trader need minimum specification of computer and can be run in the minimum internet speed. Your laggy on meta trader maybe caused of too many chart window open and you subscribe unused pair currencies quotes.

Brother I don't know why you are saying that because I am doing trading with them since few months and I am not getting any type of problem like that try to check with their support or check your internet connection also try to use high speed internet connection

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    their support or check your internet connection also try to use high speed internet connection
    Meta trader 4 use minimum requirement of specification of computer. You also can connect meta trader into internet with slow internet speed. The main cause that make meta trader so laggy because the computer with lack of VGA card. Meta trader show many chart, it needs good VGA Graphics.

Page 41 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast