Why mt4 so laggy - Page 40
Page 40 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

Banned
    All the type I hear a thing like this, it does not please me well. The mt4 trading platform is working perfectly well, and they are doing adjustments and upgrading to it every now and then, so, there is never a way for it to be lagging. But it could be lagging at ties if the computer of the trader is slow, or the trader does not have good internet links.

In my view every trading platform work first and there is not any function of leggy but some time our internet connection crate problem on our trading terminal. so your problem can be from internet. otherwise on high volatility moment some broker engage the terminal and it is my practical experience.
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by sohag sohan View Post
    well roboforex broker is one of the best broker for me and there server very fast then any others broker. I think if you have fast internet then you can easily cut profit. I think only for slow internet connection we can face this problem. so we need fasted internet connection and good undated internet security
    Trading is simply. Trading forex and to run meta trader on desktop actually need at least slow internet connection. Why meta trader just need slow connection? Because meta trader just trasnfer quote and numbers of data. Meta trader never transfer video file type. It mean mea trader can be run on slow internet connection.

Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Trading is simply. Trading forex and to run meta trader on desktop actually need at least slow internet connection. Why meta trader just need slow connection? Because meta trader just trasnfer quote and numbers of data. Meta trader never transfer video file type. It mean mea trader can be run on slow internet connection.
    Correct, on meta trader which does not use many indicators and not open too many charts windows that we do not need a fast internet connection speed, with a modest connection speeds we could run meta trader smoothly as long as the connection is stable. But in my experience when we use many indicators or use custom indicators and should open many chart windows we need high speed internet connection to support meta trader can run smoothly.

mt4 is very use and it is very nice trading platform at which we can work at any time this is very nice forum and we can get knowledge about mt4 at this forum this is very necessary that we can get profit and we can take more and more profit if we want to make more and more profit it is very find and impressive business at which we can get profit at any time this is very useful and attractive opportunity.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Ndayakz View Post
    Correct, on meta trader which does not use many indicators and not open too many charts windows that we do not need a fast internet connection speed, with a modest connection speeds we could run meta trader smoothly as long as the connection is stable. But in my experience when we use many indicators or use custom indicators and should open many chart windows we need high speed internet connection to support meta trader can run smoothly.
    We can use low cost plan of internet internet for our home trading monthly. And you are intersting in using secure shell connection or SSH, you can create ssh account for better faster and saver connection. I use SSH internet connection so I can open website of broker whether I live in Indonesia. I tell you that Indonesia was blocked by government from online broker.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by salma View Post
    I think slow web association is that the main reason behind such issues. I additionally featured same downside once my web association goes slow. Specially at the choose hour in country this forms of slow association ar found here. once web association becomes quicker when a jiffy then the matter is solved .
    If you are intesting in modem mobile connection, you may get slow connection. But I suggest you to use Secure Shell SSH connection to your modem. I think with SSH, we can get faster connection. SSh connection also use proxy to connect. I also use proxy SSh connection. In my country, Indonesia, online broker was blocked by goverment. So I must use proxy to acces website broker and connect meta trader.

Banned
    With the trading experience I have with the trading platforms of mt4, it is very fats , unique and popular, if it is lagging, it will not have gained the popularity it has. It is the trading platforms that gives traders the best trading indicators and free had for programming their EAs too. It could be the side of the traders that the error of lagging comes from

Banned
    there are some factors who will effect us to reach the goals when close the order
    1. internet connection problem, we use a slow internet connection it will become a problem for trader to close the order on time
    2. the server where we do trading at broker, usually ,at the same time, when the market is busy the server will run so slow ( too many execution at the same time )
    3. the market is so busy, sometimes our order was delayed and not at the right point when we close or open position
    4. we have the problem with device, pc or laptop or mobile,

Thanks for the post brohter but I think there is an internet connection issue, But Meta Trader works on slow connection as well & it is its quality to run on Low internet connection but it may happen that sometimes Your Meta Trade application become leggy, stop responding you.

Page 40 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast