Why mt4 so laggy - Page 39
Page 39 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

Make sure if you also set the candle stick setting too so it won't be laggy. I usually put maximum 50000 candlestick bar and also disable the news so my trading terminal can run faster. Don't forget to limiting the numbers of your chart because it will make your trading terminal run slower if you open too many charts.

Quote Originally Posted by thenight View Post
    Make sure if you also set the candle stick setting too so it won't be laggy. I usually put maximum 50000 candlestick bar and also disable the news so my trading terminal can run faster. Don't forget to limiting the numbers of your chart because it will make your trading terminal run slower if you open too many charts.
    When traders need to set the earning based on candlestick earning they should trade the market which is volatile and fast executed,they are not able to see candlestick moving well without good mt4 condition,laggy condition is the leader for the destruction.
    Finally successful traders

Meta trader 4 is nice for traders.i have been using this software for trading.work.some time it my give some delay when i change my take profit or stop loss positions.but it is very nice and easy to operate.i think it is easy and handy to use.it is not slow.it is operating very fast with a fast internet connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    When traders need to set the earning based on candlestick earning they should trade the market which is volatile and fast executed,they are not able to see candlestick moving well without good mt4 condition,laggy condition is the leader for the destruction.
    Maybe it applies to day trading and scalping, but does not significantly affect long term trading, mt4 laggy is dangerous when we do scalping, because we know scalping requires fast in execution so we should have a good quality mt4 and a good internet connection. I've been getting some bad experiences relating to a bad internet connection.
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

If you perform open a graph and or chart just as off-line method from the meta investor four you might only have the capacity to see the graph and or chart that you just have been acquiring once you begin the meta investor four at the very first time period. And only a few of it is history you'll be able to view and you also can not view a different chart just as off-line method.

Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    Sorry but I'm not talking about earning or market volatility in my previous post. I'm talking about candle stick setting in our chart. If we use lower setting then it will prevent our trading platform from being laggy. If our trading platform is very slow then it will be hard to close or opening any position in market.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by ZnA View Post
    why mt4 so laggy when i cut profit,
    Too many open chart windows make meta trade so lagged. You must use good spesification computer dekstop. I use good computer that can be use for wowking 24 hours a day. If your computer is the problem, you must buy a new computer. Many online shop offer good dsicount for buying new computer.

well roboforex broker is one of the best broker for me and there server very fast then any others broker. I think if you have fast internet then you can easily cut profit. I think only for slow internet connection we can face this problem. so we need fasted internet connection and good undated internet security

Quote Originally Posted by cypbabu24 View Post
    i don't learn what exactly do a person mean through laggy ,but While The item comes to closing trades at income or perhaps loss You can find some other factors compared to may affect the particular matter ALONG WITH metatrader provides nothing for you to do throughout them,for example ones www speed AND computer speed in addition toy ones brokers execution speed abilities it is advisable to acquire just about all that.
    indeed it seems so when we get in trouble mt4 or MT5 in our computer then it is influenced by conditions kompuer bad and I myself have experienced this event which runs nomal mt4 not always appear when I try some mt4 in one click then it makes it so many emerging mt4 platform and this is enough to make me uncomfortable and after re-installing it on my computer and then be fine

If you want to say that mt4 is slow in processing then i would not agree with you because i have been using this software since my start in this business and i have never face any problem with it.
    It is very fast in processoing.i can make instant trades.some time there could be a problem with internet connection but mt4 is always working.

Page 39 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast