Why mt4 so laggy - Page 38
Page 38 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by doublecash View Post
    When i likewise challenged very same trouble while the connection to the internet should go slow. Particularly with the select hours in nation this kind of kinds of slow network are only here. As soon as connection to the internet turns into faster before long then the problem is sorted out.
    With what you are talking about, you have admitted that it was a function of the network, so it is never the fault of the mt4trading platform, I will only advice us here that we should not complicate ourselves with what we are saying so that we will not have the bad mind on what we are doing on the mt4 trading platform that is the best.

Whay mt4 so laggy When i cut profit and I think broker is ECN it is logical it is sower. I agree with you sir . i think mt4 is very sower account but wecan profit than use loss. we are Forex mt4 account Analiese any time than we give big money. .......

Mt4 is best software for active trading and scalping ,i have used this software and i think it is best to use.some time when i cut profit,it also respond fast,i like mt4 because it is fast and swift.actually you must have at least 15 pips plus to cut your profit and wait for some more time for tp.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by ZnA View Post
    why mt4 so laggy when i cut profit,
    It can be internet connection caused it. But I read in internet, broker may use script to make meta trader hard to liquidate the profit. But it is just rumor. You have to make sure your internet connection is well. You just focus on your trade. Do not let internet connection interrupt your trading focus

i do not know that why mt4 laggy if your mt4 not working properly and you have difficulties about mt4 then you can restart or reinstall your mt4 then your problem solved and mt4 work correctly other then you can check your internet connection that are not slow.

There should be some issues which will cause your MT4 laggy after you try to chop your position. i believe you've got downside in net affiliation. Kindly check your affiliation or attempt to disconnect and connect it once more. This technique forever works on behalf of me. Otherwise, you've got downside together with your PC/ portable computer that you simply use for commerce. perhaps your PC/ portable computer infected by malware therefore all the system works slower than before.

it is not right to me that the mt4 platform is so laggy as i think that it is the most used and well-known and i think that if one can make it sure that the market is not volatile and the connection is good then one can make profit more, so learn about it and make profit more..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dollmayo View Post
    I'm sure slow-moving connection to the web would be the principal source of this kind of complications. When i also confronted very same trouble while the connection to the web will go slow-moving. Particularly at the decide on hour or so inside state that forms of slow-moving network are located below. When connection to the web will become swifter after a few years then the thing is sorted out.
    This is the point i understand very well, it might be the fault on the side of the trader, it has happened to me when i used two trading platform of the same broker on different chart, one platform hanged and the other was working well, this means that it is not the fault of the broker or the mt4 trading platform, but the fault of the gadget of the trader.

I think MT4 is not lagging but the thing is that sometimes it can be your own computer or your network connection that make the mt4 look slow and bad. The thing is that you need to prepare for everything as such and that is why you need to have proper equipment before you start trade.

Quote Originally Posted by aliabbassoni View Post
    I think MT4 is not lagging but the thing is that sometimes it can be your own computer or your network connection that make the mt4 look slow and bad. The thing is that you need to prepare for everything as such and that is why you need to have proper equipment before you start trade.
    Yes, basically we have to prepare all the necessary equipment as possible, but in my experience when everything we've qualified equipment and has supported with a good internet connection as well, there are any other things that cause occurred MT4 lag that is due many custom indicators that run on our MT4 and more worse if many charts simultaneously active.

Page 38 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast