Why mt4 so laggy - Page 36
Page 36 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

Banned
    Basically, what I am seeing in this market is not the one that others are seeing in the market, That is why it is possible that all traders you know have different view over the market. The reason why I am saying this is the fact that I have worked with the mt4 trading platform for long, and I know for sure that it is lagging, if it has to be compared with other platform.

when your internet connection is slow or your country can't give you proper internet spreed your server will slow.but MT4 is not lazy.you can check your connection.

There are many traders available here whose are all time face net problem. But it is true that sometime our trading platform get response is bad. It is not for traders problem. Actually dear sometime it is happening by the reason of load shedding, weak of net connection also misuse of download etc. So also we need to detect our main problem then try to protect it.

I do think slower internet connection will be the main cause of this kind of difficulties. My partner and i also faced same dilemma any time my personal internet connection is going slower. Exclusively at the pick hours with region this kind of varieties of slower connection are normally found right here. Any time internet connection becomes more quickly after a while after that the thing is fixed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amina View Post
    I do think slower internet connection will be the main cause of this kind of difficulties. My partner and i also faced same dilemma any time my personal internet connection is going slower. Exclusively at the pick hours with region this kind of varieties of slower connection are normally found right here. Any time internet connection becomes more quickly after a while after that the thing is fixed.
    Well, that is the main thing that could cause this, I have being trading with this trading platform for some times, I can no0rt say that it is lagging, but when the traders does not know the full meaning on trading it, things may be like this. Also the computer system can ben hanging at times, or the computer system does not pick the server fast.

Mt4 is very good software for trading but i think you are right in your observation.meta trader some time may respond slow for your action but it could be because of your slow internet connection of some delay from broker side because of fast movement of market.i like to use mt4 because it is best for trading.

Never I think mt4 platform is laggy. May be when you make trading that time there is no news on market. That's why market moves slowly & you unable to make profit from your trade that time. You find sometimes news types of movement. During this types of movement you need to make trade carefully. Because any time market change his pattern & if trade go your against that time you face loss.

if your mt4 is so laggy then you can manage your system you system windows problem found or uninstall your mt4 and install again and other thing if your net connection speed slow then you make your internet connection then this problem issued and mt4 work properly.

Quote Originally Posted by ZnA View Post
    why mt4 so laggy when i cut profit,
    No dear. meta trader platform not leggy and slow, because all body knows that the meta trader platform always work perfectly but problem on our own, I mean when we follow one click trading then it's can be slow. but if you want to close your position one by one then you must do it easily...
    Don't loss you hope.

yes sir so same here that you have a slow or bad internet connection which is delaying your orders from communication quickly with the server so must try to get a better internet connection now your post is very good.

Page 36 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast