Why mt4 so laggy - Page 34
Page 34 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

Banned
    The main cause of this problem with slow internet connection because I have not problem so far with robo forex broker server robo forex broker is one of the best broker for me and I think they are giving a very good mt4 server facility so please try to check your internet connection hope you are using fast internet connection

I anticipate apathetic internet affiliation is the capital account of such problems. I additionally faced aforementioned botheration back my internet affiliation goes slow. Specially at the aces hour in country this types of apathetic affiliation are begin here. Back internet affiliation becomes faster afterwards a while again the botheration is solved.

I have been using mt4 for trading and i have one years trading experience with mt4.during my one years trading work i have never faced any problem with this software.
    It is always working perfectly.
    I think there could be some problem with your windows or with your internet connection.
    Last edited by Ahmed Ali; 07-01-2014 at 09:25 PM.

I think this problem is not Mt4 this problem only for net problem.I think you net is too much slow otherwise it can not be happen.I am using this platform and I can close any trade any time as i want.That close instantly.also my net line is first.I also use net in my tab .I got better service from this.So I have no complain about this.

Quote Originally Posted by moudud1 View Post
    forex is a 24 hour market so any one can work when he work. only scalper need to sit before the computer to make profit other wise their are many other strategy which can be done working only for one hours in forex and rest of the time no need to watch it or if some one can then very good. so forex can be done part time full time or working one a day or even one a week. but level of profit will differ to each other.
    yes dear. you are right.only scalpers need to sit in front of the computer.the long term trader can easily manage their trades just by giving little time daily.i am a long term trader and i can work easily with the the of internet and even on my mobile.scalpers should have relatively fast inetenet connection to trade instantly.

this is sometimes so common to all the trader.i also face same problem several time. this because of terminal problem and the other is internet connection problem.i think you should cheek them and also recheck them. the other is it can be happened if computer do work slow then this same can be shown. the next is virus attack. if you be able to make them solution then your problem will be okay.

i have also been using mt4 for trading and never have faced nay problem.i think you must check your internet connection.some time it get slow because of slow internet but if you have fast internet then you can easily cut profit .i am trading with mt4 and each time i move my sl at break even with every green pips move.it is very easy for me.

Banned
    The server you are using is very important to the processes of trading in the forex market. It is the first step for trading to know that the computer you are using, the internet of both the trader and broker matters in this. There are times the feeds the trader gets are not true due to lagging processes.

Quote Originally Posted by ZnA View Post
    why mt4 so laggy when i cut profit,
    That which you necessarily mean is usually that you industry had not been shut by the due date once you strike in close proximify for the critical or even that your revenue shut lower than your current anticipated revenue you know market execution does not have requotes but normally open or closed at different price in a volatile.

Quote Originally Posted by Mon View Post
    this is sometimes so common to all the trader.i also face same problem several time. this because of terminal problem and the other is internet connection problem.i think you should cheek them and also recheck them. the other is it can be happened if computer do work slow then this same can be shown. the next is virus attack. if you be able to make them solution then your problem will be okay.
    Yes dear it is so much painful news for us. When we are try to making trade in the Forex business sometime our internet connect is end, sometime we are face load-shedding problem. For this reason our trading terminal also affected by virus. That reason it is disturbed also we are disable to making trade. We must need to care about this problem.

Page 34 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast