Why mt4 so laggy - Page 33
Page 33 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

its not true, mt4 is not a That big software This will slow your current overall computer. my partner and i think if you make use of easy MT4 with minimum indicator, which is to be fine. But pertaining to them exactly who love make use of too much indicator, It will undoubtedly impact with their computer performance.my laptop becomes slow but when i am thinking That is only OUR laptop. i think in mt4 software is usually there have simply no problem.. my spouse and i think slow Internet connection may be the main cause regarding these types of problems. we in addition faced same problem Whenever OUR connection to the web goes slow. Specially for the Pick hour in country the people associated with slow connection usually are found here. When connection to the Internet becomes faster right after a good although next your problem can be solved.

I think mt4 is best software for trading .how you can say that it is laggy.i have been using only mt4 because it is best one and it is working perfectly.
    If your mt4 is not working fast then there could be some problem with your internet or windows.

I also faced same problem when my internet connection goes slow. Specially at the pick hour in country this types of slow connection are found here. When internet connection becomes faster after a while then the problem is solved.

sometimes the mt4 be slow in executing pending orders and the orders of stop loss and the take profit . happen once that I put a limit for taking profit for example at 102.33 for the usd jpy and the market has reached to the 102.35 and do not close my trade that it should close at the price plus the spread so some times we should be aware that the closing must exceed the spred 'limits

we think whether or not broker will be ECN That is logical This can be slower. with many casses he be asked to close transaction in market. you\'ll find so many indicators This sometimes interfere because of the smoothness associated with MT4 since the they acquire information by outside sources. But when i dont have problem within opening IN ADDITION TO closing purchases

Banned
    You should try as in all you are doing in forex trading, you should know your calls for the trading and the trading tools for making this right. Mt4 trading platform are the best, they are sounds, simple, fats and portable in using, they do not slow my own system and I am enjoying it in any way you may think of.

Equally several regarding you employ seen This there is brilliant uncertainty at the currency market, each of the investors tend to be to search for risk-free heaven currently IN ADDITION TO we think It\'s got found one ALONG WITH The idea protected heaven is called GOLD. the already touching $1900 mark. Sop what tend to be ones stats for future? i think $2000 In the event that become an number in in which rare metal In case Visit the little retracement.

Banned
    As far I know about Robo Forex Broker their server is much faster for trading I am a very old member of robo forex broker service and I not get any type of big problem till now I think you should check your internet connection properly or re install your mt4 software

Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    As far I know about Robo Forex Broker their server is much faster for trading I am a very old member of robo forex broker service and I not get any type of big problem till now I think you should check your internet connection properly or re install your mt4 software
    In terms of connections sometimes we can not be sure that would always run well, occasionally it can also sometimes the connection drops and a lot of factors that could be the cause.
    On the problem MT4 lagging, many causes can be, could be because internet connection, server or even to many indicator or EA is running on MT4.

very well my spouse and i think While online world is actually slow so its mean the main cause involving these kinds of problem, so my spouse and i likewise faced same problem When the Internet connection goes slow , and so same here that you can apply for a slow or maybe bad connection to the Internet which will be delaying your own purchases through communication easily through the server consequently must try to get a good greater connection to the Internet now.

Page 33 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast