Why mt4 so laggy - Page 32
Page 32 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

after you utilize been trading pertaining to an while, You will watch The idea there will be many lessons in order to possibly be learned. almost all of these types of lessons can be what You can take to be building blocks ALONG WITH invaluable learning tools. Attending seminars, signing workshops and in some cases shadowing a great reputable broker can many be factors That helps you to obtain where you would like to become When That comes on the world of trading.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by room12 View Post
    I think slow internet connection is the main cause of such problems. I also faced same problem when my internet connection goes slow. Specially at the pick hour in country this types of slow connection are found here. When internet connection becomes faster after a while then the problem is solved.
    Thank you sir, this may be the major cause of this, and this is why i am telling others they should not blame the trading system on what they are facing in the market often, then should try to know the cause and make the necessary adjustment. And to trade the market, you will need good internet.

There charge be some problems that may account your MT4 laggy back you are aggravating to cut your position. I anticipate you accept botheration in internet connection. Kindly analysis your affiliation or try to abstract and affix it again. This adjustment consistently works for me. Otherwise, you accept botheration with your PC/ laptop that you use for trading. Maybe your PC/ laptop adulterated by malware so all the arrangement works slower than before.

Banned
    there are some factors who will affect us at forex trading and we can see that mt4 is good platform,
    1. internet connection may become the problem for us to do execution then sometimes we miss a good thing because of it.
    2. the server where we connect our mt4 for trading, usually when the market is so busy and there are many traders who did execution at the same time will make low the server,
    3. maybe it was caused by our pc. we install too much program is unneeded then make slow our pc or also there is viruses

i think that the problem in your internet is in trouble so you must check your connection slowly
    or maybe broker server is busy so you must call them

Quote Originally Posted by ZnA View Post
    why mt4 so laggy when i cut profit,
    When closing the position, if the order is opened slightly (1 or 3), then the order is immediately closed. If the position is quite a lot (5 or 7), then it will be difficult to close the MT4 quickly. If the price movement is very fast, for example due to the release of the data, then the closed position may be changed from before .. This is not just a matter of connections, but also the movement is happening in the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    I think slow internet connection is the main cause of such problems. I also faced same problem when my internet connection goes slow. Specially at the pick hour in country this types of slow connection are found here. When internet connection becomes faster after a while then the problem is solved.
    Well Jamuna . I think there is only internet connection is not fact some time I face this problem when I wanted to close my position. so on this point I think it's can be from broker ! because some MM broker always try to make profit from loss of client so we can not hadgeing on that moment
    Don't loss you hope.

Banned
    Sorry mohabbat but I am not agree with you I think its only because of internet connection we can get that type of problem I never get any problem at the time of closing my position so please check with your internet connect regarding this problem

Banned
    A thing i have to be careful of is more of the computer i am using, its compatibility with the system of the broker i am using. Computer trading suffaces with fast internet connections inorder to help your uninterrupted trading. But be sure you are updating also to the latest version of the mt4 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by hridoy View Post
    well, i don't face this kind of problem in my meta trader. i don't know how and why you are getting this kind of problem. you might have a slow internet connection or may be the market was so volatile that the server gets busy or stuck. this problem is common for 1 or 2 times but you will not going to face this is problem frequently.
    Well dear, this is right because meta trader platform so good and very secure trading platform and we are user of meta trader but some time this terminal can work slowly but it's not big problem because some time our internet connection will be slow simple !! so always we should to keep our patience.
    Don't loss you hope.

Page 32 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast