Why mt4 so laggy - Page 31
Page 31 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

Quote Originally Posted by bishawjit View Post
    In case what we imply is usually your industry wasn't sealed punctually once you attack close up around the fatal or maybe your income sealed less than your current estimated income after that it implies that you've got a new slow or maybe awful internet connection and that is slowing your current instructions coming from interacting rapidly while using the server, consequently try out to acquire a greater internet connection.
    We simply trade in industrial world to find the good income,and in forex market is similar too,we trade for good earning,so we need good mt4 platform for trading,if the platform is good then we can connect to the market better,it is the basic necessity to have good internet connection.
    Finally successful traders

whether or not what people mean is actually The idea your trade \'m not closed at time Any time people hit close for the terminal or The item your own revenue closed down than the required profits subsequently This means that you apply for a slow as well as bad connection to the web which is delaying your own dealings through communicating easily from the server, thus try to acquire a better Internet connection

If I understand what you mean,are you saying that when you try to execute an order it takes time,well this experience can be defined by your internet speed,if your internet speed is slow expect that your order execution would be slow too,let me give you an example let's say you try to open a page on your browser but it takes time,this is due to your internet speed and also most likely if the sever you are trying to access is experiencing lots of traffic

Banned
    I so much believe in the use of the mt4 trading platform, there is no other system i enjoy like this one. I do not know why you call this laggy, but it does not lag. There are many things that is helping traders to executes a fast trades and order, and this is not the fault of the trading platform alone.

hey i have a problem with MT4 lately sometimes it get so slow and stop for like 30 seconds over and over any idea why does this happen MT4 Lag: Solution. Hi all,. I know some of us have noticed that our Divisa platforms have become less responsive.

nicely when i think As soon as online world will be slow and so it\'s mean the main cause of most of these problem, and so we furthermore faced same problem Whenever MY OWN connection to the internet goes slow , and so same here for you to make application for a slow or maybe bad net connection that\'ll be delaying your own purchases by communication very easily from the server consequently must try to acquire the better net connection now.

MT4 be slowed for several reasons and the most frequent reason is the computer virus spreading on a computer. also we have the problem with internet connection, we need to pay attention with your internet speed. and Some broker always disconnect their server before high impact news release. it may cause of leggy.

Banned
    Mt4 is one of the best trading platform I ever saw till now there is mt5 version also available in the market but still most of traders are using meta trader 4 software because its very easy to understand and handle new mt5 version will be also good but I will check with that later

Banned
    I do not see much on what traders are saying about this, but i am sure that you know what is right when you use a thing. I have a good trading trading experience with many trading platform, and when it comes to the issue of the lagging trading, it is not the mt4 that has that tittle if the truth is to be said.

I think slow internet connection is the main cause of such problems. I also faced same problem when my internet connection goes slow. Specially at the pick hour in country this types of slow connection are found here. When internet connection becomes faster after a while then the problem is solved.

Page 31 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast