Why mt4 so laggy - Page 27
Page 27 of 80 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

If your mt4 trading platform so laggy maybe you to check your computer if there is some virus that hive on your hard drive, some time virus make your computer so slow becasue all the process will be taken or interupted by virus. Or maybe a virus was hive on your mt4 and it is bad, you have to reinstall your mt4

I presume slow web connection is the chief cause of said troubles. When my net connection goes sluggish I additionally confronted same trouble. Particularly in the choose hr in state this varieties of gradual link are uncovered here. The trouble is resolved when net connection becomes quicker before long subsequently.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by ZnA View Post
    why mt4 so laggy when i cut profit,
    I also feel like that a few time ago. When my metatrader platform was slower, and when news is published in this situation I feel this problem much. So I have experience it before and the problem stopped when I changed my internet. Because previous time my internet was very slow.

Banned
    I feel so confident when i use the mt4 trading platform, i have not found any trading traits that is bad in this trading system , at least when compared top other trading platform it has more to deliver than them. It is not slow, it is not lagging, it is running in the best way it could.

No I am faced with this kind of problem in my Meta Trader. I do not know why and how this type of problem you get. You may have a slow Internet connection or it may be that the market was very volatile that the server is busy or jammed. This problem is common for 1 or 2 times, but you will not encounter this problem frequently

Quote Originally Posted by ZnA View Post
    why mt4 so laggy when i cut profit,
    Actually there are some brokers who is lagging in service, they provide low connection to the server and they also provide requites for the traders, But Roboforex broker is good and there metatrade server is fasted and very smooth. So I like there service very much.

Did you mean that the platform be slow when using Alawamraledoah get out of the deal on the profits that this was intended to question loved to say that there are some companies which Nasabh working on it until the shrinking percentage of the profits with the customers, but if this happens with a reputable company check that speed Internet use

The primary cause of this issue is slow internet connection because of very slow net we always feel its very hard to do trade in this market that's why I always high speed internet connection for trading otherwise mt4 software will be always laggy for us in trading

I really agree with you my statement, I don't have an direct issues in this intermediary. Actually when there is high effect news was discharged, does not make my mt4 be slack. Never even got, accomplished requota whatsoever. That is the motivation behind why I continue picking robo forex as my home. Also this makes a joy, for my own particular and the majority of my companions the kindred traders.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by subhan04 View Post
    I really agree with you my statement, I don't have an direct issues in this intermediary. Actually when there is high effect news was discharged, does not make my mt4 be slack. Never even got, accomplished requota whatsoever. That is the motivation behind why I continue picking robo forex as my home. Also this makes a joy, for my own particular and the majority of my companions the kindred traders.
    Are you kidding me? You agree that the best trading platform in the word is lagging? How then is it lagging if I may say the truth on this. The comet you have here might not be the cause of the trading platform, what you use might be the technical problem of the broker , and this could occur at any time.

Page 27 of 80 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast