Why mt4 so laggy - Page 24
Page 24 of 80 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

the anticipate apathetic internet affiliation is the capital account of such problems. I additionally faced aforementioned botheration back my net connection when it slow naturally at the aces hour internet affiliation become faster afterward a when again the botheration is solved.

To overcome a slow internet connection, we can use the pending orders in the transaction. But for those who like a scalping strategy, slow connection would be a nuisance, it is advisable to change the trading techniques become more appropriate if it is to replace a better connection, does not enable.
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Slow internet connection and market movements can create problem for you many time in forex most of time we get this type of problem when we use slow internet connection in trading it will be much better if you will use high speed internet connection

Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    Slow internet connection and market movements can create problem for you many time in forex most of time we get this type of problem when we use slow internet connection in trading it will be much better if you will use high speed internet connection
    Oh, yes, man. You are right. The good internet connection is very important for our trading job. Some times we need an excelent connection beacuse the market open hours and during such hours many users goes to the internet to trade the forex market. So, we need to have the secure connection becuase we need to see our orders executed in the same time of sending the signal.

i do not think mt4 is a lazy trading software but it is fast and wonderful software for trading.if your net connection is fast and high speed your software will work fast.so i suggest you to check your net connection.

May be in your computer have virus or platform will have a technical fault from server and most of time a bad internet connection create such a big problem like that. I use my laptop for forex trading and I did not face any problem yet. I use mt4 platform for forex trading. Thanks

Trader
    Well bro, I think mt4 is only lagging when our internet is not fast enough, this is why we need good internet connection when trading, You should inform to your help support person to solve your problem if this is able to solve. Most of forex trader use this platform so I think there is no any problem

If you think that you mt4 platform is very leggy then you can contact with your forex broker. Hope they will guide you better and convince you about the problem you are facing during trading. I have fasted 3G internet connection. So I do not face any problem here.

I use mt4 platform and it is normal. Maybe your internet network connection is not good, because I always use fasted internet connection. I am very happy with Roboforex server I have not problem with that till now. I use mt4 platform for trading. Thanks

Sometimes a trader executes an order, when the social club will not close media. This is Because, our internet connection is not very well. So, at first you will need to check your internet speed. If that speed is good, then find the mt4 system of the broker. So You can use mt5 for better performance, which have better speed and options.

Page 24 of 80 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast