Why mt4 so laggy - Page 22
Page 22 of 80 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

MT4 when you cut the rack position can cause you some problems there. I know you think there is a problem with your Internet connection. Kindly check the connection or disconnect and try to reconnect. This method works for me always. By the way, you trade in your used computer / laptop problems. Maybe you work slower than before all the PC / laptop is infected with malware.

I know some of us have a noticed that our Di-visa platforms have become less responsive. Basically,prices are loading slowly, tools are slow to respond,opening and closing position lag our actions,etc. I originally thought Di-visa was having problems, but apparently it is our individual platforms. Some like our fellow trader, have taken to reloading devices.

Right Aziz Muslim sir even if we are using a slow internet connection then still we can use our meta trader 4 software but very slow internet will create a big problem for a trader many of my friends are using 2G internet connection still and they are not getting any problem with it.

Banned
    Looking well on the fact that this is not a perfect trading system , there could be an error, but looking at the general fast that there are many things that determines if a trading system will be fast or not, and most of this is relating to the system the trader is using, that is what I still maintained here, the mt4 is the best ever.

Of course, if you are slow or delay the order for the poor to have an Internet connection, in this case I think the internet is slow, so that means that the main cause of these problems, slow Internet connection, so I am also facing the same problem when I go and so fast as the communication with the server, who is now trying to make a better internet connection.

If you are not able to trade properly then only problem will be your internet connection before I was also getting this same problem at the time of trading but now I am able to do very good trading with high speed internet connection so its very simple mate just change your internet connection

I think that mt4 is good, but sometimes, when we are trading during high volatile market, then sometimes it's tough to close positions... so I would suggest that then we should strain to apply take profit few pips more and it is possible that it might touch is likewise possible that closing positions can be held up by slow internet link.

Friend,mt4 trading terminal is not leggy.Many broker provide bad server.If you broker is a good broker,then you can get a good connection of you terminal.Roboforex give it`s client good server.For this reason we can open trade and close trade in time.

The primary reason of this problem might be a sluggish internet link. I also faced the same problem when my internet connection going down. In my opinion you need some improvement in your internet connection or you should check with robo forex broker online support. Help in that case they will suggest you in a better way. Hope this problem will be fixed.

Trader
    If your mt4 trading platform so laggy maybe you to check your computer if there is some virus that hive on your hard drive, some time virus make your computer so slow becasue all the process will be taken or interupted by virus. Or maybe a virus was hive on your mt4 and it is bad, you have to reinstall your mt4

Page 22 of 80 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast