Why mt4 so laggy - Page 21
Page 21 of 80 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

there is not any issue to cut the trading but there can be some problem in the meta trade 4 or the internet connection but some time it happen that when you cut the trade and market goes into the more profit it cut immediately and if the market goes into the loss it waits this is only cause to take time to cut your trading into the profit

Quote Originally Posted by ZnA View Post
    why mt4 so laggy when i cut profit,
    The first is due to your internet connection is too slow, so please use a fast internet connection, the latter may be because you close the position more when prices move so quickly that your orders are known to delay or requotes or slippage.

Hello, you know it depend of time and type of account if you have a standar account so you will have abelity to open and close position fastely and about the time, whene globally the trader want to close his position to get profit or to stope lossing so at this time there is a so big movement and orders at platforms and servers around the world so it will be Overcrowding at this time.

I think for me MT4 platform is the best platform.Because for regularly use this makes my mind and brain a good habit in MT4 platform.One time I do install MT5 platform but feel uneasy and again do install MT4 platform.Now I do use regularly MT4 platform and I like this.

for me MT4 platform is the best platform and i have never noticed the lagging that you are complaining about in the platform maybe the lag is due to the reason that you have added so many indicators to it such that it needs more time to load the history and do the complete recalculation for them all

Mate most of time it happen to everybody when we cut our profit so it take some time its very common thing that at the time of cutting profit market can move up and down because its a dynamic market so fluctuation always take place there that's why it take some time to cut our position or profit

Trader
    this condition sometime will occur if we do not have much resource on hardware just like lack of memory area on our PC processor so it make a slow process when we read or write some data, but we can find solutions of this we have to upgrade the memory of PC just like for 4 Mb space memory for faster calculation so I think will no laggy anymore on mt4.

Banned
    properly I'm sure any time world-wide-web will be slow-moving therefore its necessarily mean the main source of these kinds of issue, therefore i likewise encountered identical issue any time my personal internet connection is going slow-moving, therefore identical below that you've got a new slow-moving as well as negative internet connection and that is taking your time your current orders by verbal exchanges quickly with all the server therefore have to try to acquire a far better internet connection now.

Banned
    I do think gradual connection to the internet could be the major cause of this kind of issues. My partner and i additionally faced similar problem any time my connection to the internet moves gradual. Particularly on the pick time in country this particular sorts of gradual relationship are found below. Whenever connection to the internet gets swifter before long subsequently the problem is fixed. thus similar below that you've the gradual or negative connection to the internet that's taking your time your requests by communication swiftly with the server thus need to test to have a far better connection to the internet now.

Slow web connection could be the problem in this case I am agree with shopon comment we only face this type of problem when we are not using a very good internet connection I will suggest you to use a fast internet connection mate that will not give you any problem like this

Page 21 of 80 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast