Why mt4 so laggy - Page 20
Page 20 of 80 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

I think you mean not to close the transaction on time and there is a difference in the profit
    He has closed the deal I think there is a line in the contact in the Internet
    Trade in the forex market you need a strong connection to the Internet and thank you

Banned
    My friend you should have a very good internet connection for trading because slow internet connection could create problem in trading so its very necessary to use proper fast internet connection for trading I will recommend you to use broad band internet connection in trading

If what you mean is that your exchange was not shut on time when you hit close on the terminal or that your benefit shut more level than your normal benefit then it implies that you have a moderate or terrible web association which is postponing your requests from speaking rapidly with the server, so attempt to show signs of improvement web association.

my dear friend mt4 is best software for trading.i have been using this for trading and for my robots.it is working perfectly.if your mt4 is not responding with fast speed there could be some problem with your inter connection or your pc but mt4 have not issue.it is very good software.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amjad23510 View Post
    my dear friend mt4 is best software for trading.i have been using this for trading and for my robots.it is working perfectly.if your mt4 is not responding with fast speed there could be some problem with your inter connection or your pc but mt4 have not issue.it is very good software.
    Just like I have noted myself, there are many things that pulls the trading together, and it is not just the way of the broker alone in the term of the technical trading side of the broker, the computer of the trader matter and the response of the traders internet too, the indicator the trader use may slow it at times..

Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    My friend you should have a very good internet connection for trading because slow internet connection could create problem in trading so its very necessary to use proper fast internet connection for trading I will recommend you to use broad band internet connection in trading
    Our internet connection is the one requirement for trading.And a slow internet connection my become the reason why we cannot doing transaction properly at meta trader platform.And don forget about the cpu requirement for running meta trader 4.Opening many chart on the low cpu system can also can reduce the performance of meta trader platform.

If broker is ECN it is logical it is slower. In most casses he have to close deal on market.
    Some brokers also prevent them against some scalpers with too fast closing the trade.
    Sometimes in the time of events they produce delays because broker can close such trade in loss
    if move is too fast. etc etc. But depend on broker to, on dealing desk etc. . Some have smaller, some have bigger delay.
    Depend also on providers who do services for brokers like JP Morgan etc ...
    But for ordynary trading styles like profis trade, its not problem at all such delay.

Maybe because your connection is too slow, so mt4 late responding to a command to exit the market. Also need to check whether or not the update was mt4, mt4 because when the update is likely to affect the performance of the software itself mt4..

Meta trader 4 was no need very high speech to run normally just using Pentium 3 900 mhz and dial up connection was enough to make this platform running smoothly but this connection was not convenience if using to scalping because scalping need speed more.

i also had the same question.everytime i have seen that when i take my profit that time it becomes so laggy.it is really a big problem.even i face some losses for that reason and missed some good profit.but i think that slow internet connection is the main reason behind thin problem.

Page 20 of 80 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast