Why mt4 so laggy - Page 17
Page 17 of 80 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

Banned
    Sorry sir but I am not getting any problem like this till now I love server speed of robo forex forum I am using robo forex broker since a year now and I don't have any problem with them I think there is some problem in your internet connection I think for trading we should never take risky with slow internet connection so use high speed internet

Banned
    I am agree with you my friend rokisinthiya we get a problem in meta trader 4 only when our internet connection is very poor for that its very essential that we are using a high speed internet connection for trading and don't take forex as a game some thing like that its a good business where we need a high speed internet don't do trade with slow connection

Banned
    I also got some time this kind of problem in meta trader 4 and the reason is in front of us its because of bad internet connection no one able to use our meta trader 4 software very easily now I am using a very good high speed internet since 2,3 months and now my mt4 software is working well and I have no issue with it

Banned
    No I have no problem with it till now you should check with your internet connection most of members are giving only one reason for this problem before I was using differ broker for trading and it was not much good but now I am using robot forex broker since a year and its mt4 is much better and server is also very fast

Quote Originally Posted by duyentran View Post
    its trun and i amit it that our trading platform works very well even,if we have slow internet connetion and can not open any website.but if we have serious bad internet connetion,
    If you want to solve the problem of internet connection the the solution is spending more money buying better package for internet connection,contact your server provider then ask for a better service from them,that is the only solution which is thought in my mind.
    Finally successful traders

Since my internet connection is too slow, the meta trader terminal keeps getting logged off and when I click buy or sell a trade, it looses the connection and when I try logging in again, I notice that I have many open trades as the connection was restored when I clicked buy and sell. This is a main drawback of using mt4.

mt4 so laggy ? Instructions below:Within MT4 platform select Tools/Options/Charts.Then uncheck "save deleted charts to reopen" and more importantly change...Max bars in History to 5000.Max bars in Chart to 5000 Finallly, close the platform and reopen. It may only take one time, but close and reopen the platform 2 or 3 times. You should notice improved responsiveness.Caveat: I am uncertain about how this effects historical data...I didn't look. However, I do know it accelerates MT4 responsiveness. I suspects it deletes historical data, which is what bogs it down...so I would do my historical analysis in another platform where you are less concerned about speed.

Good luck.

Why mt4 so laggy when i cut profit.

- - - Updated - - -

I have being telling myself that the mt4 is not lagging in nay away, it might be the server mode that you use or the connection with roboforex. he roboforex is a good broker on this. In contrast to other brokers that will disconnect you when there is high impact in the market, things are not like this with such roboforex mt4 trading platform.

Banned
    My dear friend I think slow internet connection is the main cause of such problems. I also faced same problem when my internet connection goes slow. Specially at the pick hour in country this types of slow connection are found here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ali786 View Post
    My dear friend I think slow internet connection is the main cause of such problems. I also faced same problem when my internet connection goes slow. Specially at the pick hour in country this types of slow connection are found here.
    I wonder what to call other platform if they are calling that the mt4 trading platform is laggy. I have seen that the best trading platform that any traders could do with professionally is the mt4 trading platform, and as you have suggested the internet connection of the trader could cause this, the PC could as well.

Page 17 of 80 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast