Why mt4 so laggy - Page 16
Page 16 of 80 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

Quote Originally Posted by ZnA View Post
    why mt4 so laggy when i cut profit,
    It depends upon your computer configuration and your internet connection. Sometimes server problem also create problem. supper fast internet connection can solve problem of Forex trading terminal. otherwise you can reinstall mt4 platform in your PC. But I never feel that mt4 is leggy.

Trader
    There must be problem with your internet connection I face such type of problem only if my internet connection is very slow to forex trading. I have experienced the slow execution of opening and closing of orders with few brokers.so you can check your internet connection and use a high speed broadband internet connection.

Well, I think slow internet connection is main cause of such problem. I leggy do you mean, but the case was closed trade profit or loss, contributes to this issue and consider all of your Meta Trader brokers operating speed capabilities and toys as well as to the speed of the internet such as 'be done with them, and that your computer speed, other factors are also available.

I don't know the meaning of "laggy" but i think you mean that you can't stop the trading it the exact time you want and i think it because of thow things, first your speed connection maybe it is some slow second i think you didn't use one click trading system

Trader
    The main reason was internet connection or a busy trading hours just like news even or else. But I sometime see my profit was hard to close and there is no news or bad internet connection but I think maybe it has a while to close the profit trade for broker.

Banned
    I have not heard that word "laggy" with the mt4 trading platform before, this is the first time i am getting this from a forex trader. And mind you, i do not think that the robot trading platform of mt4 is actually laggy, maybe you do not know the exact word you want to qualify it with. I am enjoying a life of non-lag in my trading with roboforex platform.

Some time Mt4 trading platform laggy. May be this laggy is creating from net connection ....................... net speed or trading terminal reinstalling to get benefited at Forex.
    All trading technology side to be perfectly utilize for solve this systems , when we are start trade in Forex market.
    Will be success if all trading related side is Ok.....

Quote Originally Posted by jull View Post
    The main reason was internet connection or a busy trading hours just like news even or else. But I sometime see my profit was hard to close and there is no news or bad internet connection but I think maybe it has a while to close the profit trade for broker.
    It happens to me too,we just need to press the button once again to close the position,it is usual in the broker with dealing desk,low internet connection or the server always disconect many times,hard to close the profit,it could happen many times to us.
    Finally successful traders

Trader
    yes, absolutely right. i am agree with you. i am very serious about internet connection. slow internet connection is a big problem and very painful for traders. but i have no problem in my internet connection is very fast. i am very happy for my net connection. bad slow internet connection can get you loss in live trading time. you need to perfect time take order and close.

its trun and i amit it that our trading platform works very well even,if we have slow internet connetion and can not open any website.but if we have serious bad internet connetion,

Page 16 of 80 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast