Why mt4 so laggy - Page 14
Page 14 of 80 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

i believe mt4 is only lagging when our internet is not fast enough,this is why we need good internet connection when trading,though a swing trader might not bother mush about internet connection but a short term trader must make use of good internet connection this is the only way profit can be guaranteed for them when trading .

Banned
    it is funny because it happened for me yesterday and i rememberd that we have been discussing this matter here,yesterday when the GBPUSD surged and the up trend went very high i thought it might be a time for a correction and when i came to click sell my internet connection went of and when it came back again the correction already happened and i lost a lot of pips that i could have made.

I also faced same problem when my internet connection goes slow.If there is no problem with my laptop, I will check my modem or its network signal.But i don't have problem with opening and closing orders.

My dear sir I think slow internet connection is the main cause of such problems. I also faced same problem when my internet connection goes slow. Specially at the pick hour in country this types of slow connection are found here.

Trader
    I faced same problem when my internet connection goes slow. But if your trading platfrom works very good if your have a well high spreed internet connection then you can get better performance by your mt4 terminal. so myy advice is just clean your computer from viruses then reinstall mt4 in your PC

The main cause of this problem could be slow internet connection I also get some time this type of problem when my internet not work well so I think you should check your internet connection or should set up a new broadband fast speed connection for you it will help you a lot and you will able to do a very good trading in forex

My dear sir I don't know what the meaning of laggy means with reference to our trading platform,but if your experiencing any difficulty in executing your orders it might be due to your internet connection, probably there was much traffic at that point in time and also due to poor internet connection, its not necessary the fault of your broker, if this persist I'll advice you contact customer care.

Quote Originally Posted by ZnA View Post
    why mt4 so laggy when i cut profit,
    Yeah mt4 is the best broker type because you can use all of the indicator in mt4. We can learn more by demo practice. we can earn more by learning on demo. We have to learn first.

Banned
    Hello friend I am not getting any such problem till now with mt4 Robo forex broker server also working very well and fast also so I think you need some improvement in your internet connection or you should check with robo forex broker online support help in that case they will suggest you in a good way sir

Quote Originally Posted by eagles01 View Post
    Yeah using a lot of indicators at the same time can make your mt4 become so laggy however there is a few factors which make your mt4 become too slow, for an example if you opening too many chart, it can make your trading platform laggy too. Also usually I disable the news in mt4 since I don't read it and it can make my computer slow too.
    I also think so,if we use too many indicators then we feel the mt4 is so laggy,we can not update the chart fast and we can not reconnect to the server fast.We may not use too many ea in the same time because it will make closing deal be hard to do.
    Finally successful traders

Page 14 of 80 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast