Why mt4 so laggy - Page 12
Page 12 of 80 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

I think your internet connection is responsible for your such kind of problems like when you have closed any order,its takes much time to close or cuts your profit.You can use a high speedy internet and can easily take step as your wish in the trading.I had also faced the problems like this,But now I am quite relaxed with my new internet connection.

well, some of the reasons why the system seems slow when trying to book a profit or cut a loss is that the internet provider is slow, or the computer system you are using is hanging. the slow response is not directly from the meta-trader 4. try and get a better internet connection.

I think slow internet connection is the main cause of such problems. I also faced same problem when my internet connection goes slow. Specially at the pick hour in country this types of slow connection are found here. When internet connection becomes faster after a while then the problem is solved.

In case that which you necessarily mean is usually that your industry had not been shut by the due date once you strike in close proximity for the critical or even that your revenue shut lower than your current anticipated revenue and then it implies which you have a new slow or even undesirable internet connection which is stalling your current order placed through speaking quickly while using the server, and so look at to obtain a better internet connection.

I think that the direct cause of this problem in the internet connection when there is a lot of pressure on the web that problem occur and be disconnected sometimes, and I was faced with that problem several times during the trading causing me some losses Thank you for your excellent question

My dear friend I think If broker is ECN it is logical it is slower. In most casses he have to close deal on market. There are several indicators that sometimes interfere with the smoothness of MT4 because they take data from outside sources.

Banned
    as trader business is entirely online and we depend on the internet 100% to carry on our forex business then as you said we should try to get the faster and the most stable and reliable internet connection we can get our hands on because this is a very vital and critical matter for a currency trader,if internet stops all your business stops.

Banned
    When we want to cut or close our position in volatile market, the price will move unstable and fast. This what makes us feel laggy and this is not about our trading platform. If this not work, try to refresh the server by re-scan it.

Banned
    one of which is your own internet connection ...its fastness when it comes to connectivity and also its ability to carry heavy loads like the live streaming of the meta trader 4 as well as the market volatility at the time of the trade closure initiation and then te type of forex broker that you are using .

well I think whenever net is usually slow consequently their suggest the main cause of these kinds of trouble, and so i also challenged very same trouble whenever our connection to the internet goes slow, consequently very same right here which you have a new slow as well as bad connection to the internet that's stalling your order placed through transmission rapidly while using the server consequently need to test to secure a greater connection to the internet today.

Page 12 of 80 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast