Why mt4 so laggy - Page 10
Page 10 of 80 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Why mt4 so laggy

I believe that if you use MT4 basic with least indication, it will be fine. But for them who love using too seeing, it will surely have an impact on their laptop computer performance.my becomes sluggish but I think this is just my laptop. I think with the MT4 software is there were not probmlem

Well I don't know what you are trying to say about mt4 I am using robo forex meta trader 4 software daily for trading and I have no problem with this software I think there is problem with your internet connection that's why you are not able to use meta trader software well from your side

Banned
    There must be problem with your internet connection I face such type of problem only if my internet connection is very bad I want to prefer a high speed internet connection which will help you to trade well and you will not receive any hard problem in your meta trader 4 software.

If you mean that the program will be late in the closing of the transaction or when giving orders to open trade, it is possible to be caused by the computer or in the operating system or the possible cause of the server company Elly You Ergonomics them.

Banned
    Well there must be some problem with your internet connection I don't have any problem such like that you are facing right I am learning in this business since 6,7 months and I have never problem with meta trader 4 software so you can check your internet connection and use a high speed broadband internet connection.

Trader
    I agree that it can be due to slow internet connection. However most of the times it depends upon the execution speed of the broker we are trading with. I have experienced the slow execution of opening and closing of orders with few brokers. Since I am a swing trader it does not make much difference to me. However if one is a scalper than he should rethink in such situations.

Think that slower Internet connection is the primary cause of such problems. I well confronted same problem when you a Internet connection going slow. In particular on the hour the collecting the country Here you will find such the types of the slow connection. Where the of the Internet connecting becomes faster end of a tiempoentonces a problem is solved.

slow web connection is the major source of like issues. My partner and i furthermore experienced similar difficulty any time my web connection moves slow. Exclusively in the select hours within state this forms of slow connection are located right here.

Firstly If you want to get rid of from this problem then you have to use cleaner to clean the PC like JUNK files & Fix the registry problem as well, that will also helps in increasing the Net speed,You might also change your broadband to a more good one that fits in your requirement

Trader
    well I think when on the internet is gradually so its mean the main cause of such problem, so I also knowledgeable same problem when my on the internet accessibility goes gradually , so same here that you have a gradually or bad on the internet accessibility which is delaying your buys from connections quickly with the server so must try to get a better on the internet accessibility now.

Page 10 of 80 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast