Which one can be more profitable learning or practising?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which one can be more profitable learning or practising?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post Which one can be more profitable learning or practising?

What you think how you can be successful if you learning a lot or wen you practising on the demo account.Please share your oppinion.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Both the 2 are important in forex trading. We need to learn forex properly and practice with demo to become a perfect trader. But I think we need to give more emphasis on practice because practice makes a man perfect.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Of course learning, because then we can learn a lot of lessons learned. While practicing we can do once we get a lesson. In forex trading we will certainly begin to learn forex, forex training instead. So if we've got enough knowledge, then we can do the trading exercise.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    If I have done in the past to the present is, practicing to learn. My principle, experience is a teacher who can give us knowledge of where the location of the error and correct the value. I will be easily learn any case, if it has been practicing in a demo account or on account real.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 48
    demo is the best way for learn forex trade by the demo you will be learn forex trade and i think by the demo you will be make you skill trader and by the following demo practice you will be make you success on the forex trade so by the demo you will be make you success on the forex trade so you can do this for leearn

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 7
    I think learn and demo practice both are most important for gain success in Forex business. I think without learn and demo practice no one can gain success in Forex market. So try to learn about Forex first and try to demo practice for perfect live trading in Forex business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    According to my person view I think learning and practicing both are very important part in forex its very simple to say that if we will not learn well here how we will able to do good practice and only with the help of learning we can't do good trading in the real market so I think learning and practice both are necessary for every trader

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    In my opinion, more practice may helps us to built a good habits on forex trading. Okay learning is good, its necessary but we should provide more time for the practice of analysis that has been learned encourage us to gain more experience. We need more practice to make understand the trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    What you think how you can be successful if you learning a lot or wen you practising on the demo account.Please share your oppinion.
    I think the both are profitable in the forex trading because we need both in the forex trading we need to have the good knowledge of the trading as well as we need the good practice of the trading so if we have the good knowledge and good practice of the trading then we manage the trading well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    you must learn the basics of this business and you must practice with a demo account for enough time in order to be a good trader in the future .also you must learn from your mistakes as you can to have enough trading skills to be able to make more profits .also you must with a not high capital to not loss huge amount of money .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast