What are the best forex trading times?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are the best forex trading times?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post What are the best forex trading times?

Hello guys i want to ask that which hour or wen you like to trade morning or afternoon.Wen the market its runing more faster?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Traders can do forex trade at any time during working days. When we see that market movement is in favor of us, then we need to start trade. Specially we need to follow M15 candlesticks chart which can give us better idea on market movement.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Money can be made from forex at any time of the day when a good signal is available but the best time to trade forex is when the market is most likely to be volatile. The forex market is certainly more volatile during the london and newyork trading sessions and that is best tine to trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    The market is good to be volatile on London session and US session especially around on the news effects. I thing best time to trade is at 8:00 to 20:00 gmt when we are trades on pair gbp/usd, eur/usd, usd/chf, and when we are a trade on pair usd/jpy, aud/usd, you may start from Asia session.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I think the trade quickly in the morning. where many forex traders are doing transactions. Because in the morning increasing trading volume and start creating volatility in the forex market movements. While the daytime is a separate session with the other session, so the trade volume is lesser.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    Hello guys i want to ask that which hour or wen you like to trade morning or afternoon.Wen the market its runing more faster?
    I think the best trading time when you have the strong signal in the trading and properly analysis the market and i think London session is the best time for the trading because that time the market is volatile and we have the real chance to make the good profit in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    In internet Traders can do forex trade at any time during working days. When we see that market movement is in favor of us, then we need to start trade. Specially we need to follow M15 candlesticks chart which can give us better idea on market movement , thanks

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    On this regard, i do not think that i have a single preference, so far that my trading strategy says that i should trade, that is the only time that i trade, and i do not by the idea of the specific times that forex traders must trades because of the ideologies that traders carries around about the market movements at some times.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Naturally each currency has more volatility based on there active time zone,mostly influenced by banking activities and news,so you trade jpy/aud/nzd crosses during Japanese open and usd pairs during network open,the most volatile season is the us open.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I don't think there are best time to trade.We can trade in this business any time and can earn a huge amount of money.If you have proper knowledge and experience about the market you can trade successfully and can earn a lot.Good planning,strategy and analysis are very important before trading in this business.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast