Greed brings happines or sadness to you?
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Greed brings happines or sadness to you?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post Greed brings happines or sadness to you?

I heard that some people have made huge profit with greed over a night i have made to a month 100% but didn't make me happy because i have lossed next month.Which one have you got from greed?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Greed has no place in forex trading. Those who were lucky to make big profit once or twice through greed will still end up loosing it because of greed. Every forex trader must avoid greed completely if they want to make consistent profits that they can keep.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Greed is our common enemy. Greed can destroy our forex trading carrier all on sudden. But it is also fact that without greed we cannot able to earn the expected profit from this trade. However, we need to avoid greed at any cost to see our profit in forex trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Of course most of even make dumps, even I've lost up to $ 500 in a few days because of my greed. so I tried to not trade with greed again that profit I stacked my trading account more secure. So I now often vent my greed in trading demo, because the demo trading does not generate a real risk, and my forex trading more freely with maximum volume, even i have ever trading with demo account with volume to 10,000 lot

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    Greedy are the vices to be shunned by every trader. We have to talk about all the bad possibilities that nature brought into the field of work, it will get the results commensurate. Greedy means close to the possibility of loss with a shorttime. Therefore stay away from these properties for smooth career.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 7
    I think greed bring sadness in Forex business because with greed no trader can gain success in Forex market.I think greed is best enemy for trader. I think greed is most important part for success in Forex market. so try to control greed on trading for success in Forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    fx worrior, I think Greed never bring happiness, i am sure all trader has felt it, its because greed is a destructive of money management. When we are in greed situation then our mind process becomes clouded. This inhibits smart decisions which are a must things for good trading in the forex business. This is an trouble faced by most of trader especially for new comer. The way to control such a trouble is the use of target plan with take profit facility which will ultimately assist in prudence account management.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    That's right my dear friend sometime we make huge profit and sometime we loss huge here because of greed so that's true that greed can make us happy and sad anytime here I always like to trade with using money management and I also concentration on technical analysis and fundamental analysis too

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    With my trading experience of the greed, Greed might bring both happiness or sadness to the forex trader. Greed is not that bad , and it is not that good. It is on the normal points depending on the kind of trader that is doing the greed. Greed might give you the satisfaction that you want if you do trend trading most ties you trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    I heard that some people have made huge profit with greed over a night i have made to a month 100% but didn't make me happy because i have lossed next month.Which one have you got from greed?
    Of course greed is make sadness for us, so that it is very important to stay away from greed for every trader, every trader have to remember about the destruction of due greedy, by remembering it we can reducing greedy attitude.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast