Forex vs stock
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forex vs stock

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post Forex vs stock

I think forex its much profitable because everyday 4$trilion its runing and you can make money in 24hours but the stock its open only from 8:00AM to night.Which its profitable?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    True, I also prefer foex than stock. Forex movement is very stable and we could be trading all the time, while the stock has a very slow movement and also still have the trading deadline. But stock trading also has one of the advantages, which we can trade with very minimal capital, even with a capital of $ 0.3.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    According to me forex is better than stock I like to trade with currency trading market I have no idea of stock but people always say that forex is better than stock because in stock I think we have to buy the stock of any company but in forex we do trade from our own hands

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Stock market is also good, but the forex trading market is better. In forex , you can make huge amount of money in a very shortest time that you may think of . But this such thing is not in the stock, you will have to wait for traders to buy into the shares that you are holding at one time or the other before you can get money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    I think forex its much profitable because everyday 4$trilion its runing and you can make money in 24hours but the stock its open only from 8:00AM to night.Which its profitable?
    I think the forex trading is much profitable business because the it is world wide market and have daily turn over is 7 trillion dollar and there is market exist that is near to the forex trading and secondly every one start the forex trading because there is no joining fee and need small investment where the stock trading we need good investment and have joining fee to buy the share of the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    It is certainly very true that forex trading is more profitable than stock and i definately prefer to trade in the forex market than the stock market. Forex market is a two way market where traders can make money from buying and also selling unlike the stock market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    that is totally true i think Forex market is so good market and you can trade in any time you want and also it will be so mos profitable way to invest your ow money and i think the stock market is a game gamble which mean that is depend on luck .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 8
    I also like forex market. Forex market is very easy and any one can start it with simple condition. Forex market is open 24/5 days and it's very popular. The best part is that we can easily learn forex market with the help of internet but stock market is hard to learn.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    i prefer forex than stock because forex is very reliable and stable market and we could trade here in all the time ,,,,but in stock has varies disadvantage like slow movement and can't trade in all the time....i think that forex market is different from stock and both has advantage and disadvantage and we shouldn't ignore that in stock market we can trade with minimum capital like faraz said.But in forex we also can trade with small capital and can earn much from it then stock..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1
    I not have too much experience of stock trading but the knowledge which i get about stock trading is that,stock trading needs big capital to do that,and i does not remain open 24 hours a day,i like forex business than stock because any time i want then i can start trading in forex business and to make profit,i become my own boss in forex business and we can do forex business with small investment too..

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast