Knowledge important not big capital?
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Knowledge important not big capital?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post Knowledge important not big capital?

I think that knowledge its the strongest power in the forex if you know how to trade and make consistent profit then you can defeat a trader who have big capital if he/she don't have knowledge.Do you agree?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    This is absolutely right that knowledge is very much important for proper forex trading- I agree with you. Forex capital can be started with minimum capital, but we cannot do better without proper knowledge on market movement, analysis and time management.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Certainly it is very true that knowledge is what is most important in forex trading, it is far more important than the size of trading capital because a trader who trades with knowledge will turn small capital to big capital. But a trader who trades without having proper knowledge will certainly loose their capital regardless of the size of capital.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    True, a large capital gain not necessarily make us the exact profit from forex trading. But with good knowledge, we can even make a profit consistently, although we only have a small capital. So we are well advised to learn about forex trading, so that we can increase knowledge.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    I think that knowledge its the strongest power in the forex if you know how to trade and make consistent profit then you can defeat a trader who have big capital if he/she don't have knowledge.Do you agree?
    Yes there is no doubt that the knowledge of the trading is more important then the capital in the trading and if we have the good knowledge then we make the some money with the small capital however we need both if we want to get the success in the forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Yes and i think that knowledge its the strongest power in the forex if you know how to trade and make consistent profit then you can defeat a trader who have big capital if he/she don't have knowledge. with out knowledge and experience business is not possiable

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is the expertise of the forex trader that should be in work , not the way that the trader invest the money. i have seen many traders that invested very little amount to the market, but they got the money very big with patience, this is the way all forex traders shoudl be thinking, not to be making big money in no time.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I totally agree with you,funds without knowledge is useless because you would definatly lose your fund,and knowledge with little fund would be like a master seed,all you have to be is patience because you'll definatly become successful in due time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    uchexxx, same with you so for me I always learn to get more knowledge about the character of the movement of the forex market as regularly than investing in big capital , I always learned the character of the movement as many time i can, cause i believe investing the time for getting knowledge is important than investing big capital

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Forex knowledge is the most important factor in Forex trading, Forex knowledge means technical analysis knowledge, fundamental analysis knowledge and also the knowledge on risk management, So we all need to understand the knowledge is the power not the capital but yes capital has some value too because we can not profit with a good amount without a handsome capital.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast