Are You A Good Tarder?
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You A Good Tarder?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

Are You A Good Tarder?

Dear friend, I am a new trader in forex. Recently I joined in this business...My best friend helped me to join in this business and he helped me all time to succeed in forex business...and I also practice more and more all time in forex and I think one day I shall be gain in this business and really I want to be a good trader. What about You ? ..Thank You....

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I am also a newbie like you. At present I am a learner. I have the intention to become a good forex trader and that's why I am trying to learn forex as I know well that without skill and experience it is not possible to stay in this market with profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I have not become a good trader for now, because I am still a beginner like you. I learn forex just by myself, but I took a lot of lessons from existing members in the forex forums and forex websites, and also of the story of the experience that has been a successful forex trader, but mostly I learn forex through forex forums, because forex forum often contains enough useful trading advice.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    Anjan Das, I am also new trader in forex business and not yet a good trader, but personally I was trying hard to be able to become a good trader, so although i get so many experienced of loss in the transaction but I still have the motivation and high passion to do this business properly and has hope one day be a good trader .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 48
    still i am not a good trader but i want to be a good trader and i think this have have to need time for make me success by the long time trade i will be make me success on the forex trade so by the long time practice i will be make me good trader and by the demo practice i will be get success on the forex trade

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 7
    I am newbie in Forex business and i am part time Forex trader. Forex my part time business. I think Forex is best online business in the world but high risky business too. I am try to learn about Forex, hard work and try to get lot of good skills on trading for success and to become good Forex trader in Forex business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Well I can't say that for the right moment because I have to hard work more in this business I want to become a very good professional trader in this business and for now I just completed only 1 year in this business so need more learning and practice but I am making good profit in average for now that's also very good for me

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    I do not know exactly whether I was a good trader or not. I am not newbie but not an expert trader, maybe not yet. I've ever been a big lost and I'm fixing in my mistake for now. If you mean a good traders are those who have gained profit with consistent, I was working to do that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjan Das View Post
    Dear friend, I am a new trader in forex. Recently I joined in this business...My best friend helped me to join in this business and he helped me all time to succeed in forex business...and I also practice more and more all time in forex and I think one day I shall be gain in this business and really I want to be a good trader. What about You ? ..Thank You....
    Currently i am not as a good trader because i don't make consistent profit as stable income from my trading and i still cannot perfectly interpret the forex market at least for up to 80% accuracy. I just try and try to be one of good trader in one day

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by debian View Post
    Currently i am not as a good trader because i don't make consistent profit as stable income from my trading and i still cannot perfectly interpret the forex market at least for up to 80% accuracy. I just try and try to be one of good trader in one day
    I am beginner and i am trading in real account randomly although i am getting good profit but i think there is very much luck which involved in my proft. i am considering my self as a newborn child in this business. but my first Aim is to get knowledge and experience and i am sure that i will be a good trader in future and forex will give me more then i want.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast