Are You A Good Tarder?
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You A Good Tarder?

Are You A Good Tarder?

Dear friend, I am a new trader in forex. Recently I joined in this business...My best friend helped me to join in this business and he helped me all time to succeed in forex business...and I also practice more and more all time in forex and I think one day I shall be gain in this business and really I want to be a good trader. What about You ? ..Thank You....

Trader
    I am also a newbie like you. At present I am a learner. I have the intention to become a good forex trader and that's why I am trying to learn forex as I know well that without skill and experience it is not possible to stay in this market with profit.

I have not become a good trader for now, because I am still a beginner like you. I learn forex just by myself, but I took a lot of lessons from existing members in the forex forums and forex websites, and also of the story of the experience that has been a successful forex trader, but mostly I learn forex through forex forums, because forex forum often contains enough useful trading advice.

Anjan Das, I am also new trader in forex business and not yet a good trader, but personally I was trying hard to be able to become a good trader, so although i get so many experienced of loss in the transaction but I still have the motivation and high passion to do this business properly and has hope one day be a good trader .

still i am not a good trader but i want to be a good trader and i think this have have to need time for make me success by the long time trade i will be make me success on the forex trade so by the long time practice i will be make me good trader and by the demo practice i will be get success on the forex trade

I am newbie in Forex business and i am part time Forex trader. Forex my part time business. I think Forex is best online business in the world but high risky business too. I am try to learn about Forex, hard work and try to get lot of good skills on trading for success and to become good Forex trader in Forex business.

Well I can't say that for the right moment because I have to hard work more in this business I want to become a very good professional trader in this business and for now I just completed only 1 year in this business so need more learning and practice but I am making good profit in average for now that's also very good for me

I do not know exactly whether I was a good trader or not. I am not newbie but not an expert trader, maybe not yet. I've ever been a big lost and I'm fixing in my mistake for now. If you mean a good traders are those who have gained profit with consistent, I was working to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjan Das View Post
    Dear friend, I am a new trader in forex. Recently I joined in this business...My best friend helped me to join in this business and he helped me all time to succeed in forex business...and I also practice more and more all time in forex and I think one day I shall be gain in this business and really I want to be a good trader. What about You ? ..Thank You....
    Currently i am not as a good trader because i don't make consistent profit as stable income from my trading and i still cannot perfectly interpret the forex market at least for up to 80% accuracy. I just try and try to be one of good trader in one day

Quote Originally Posted by debian View Post
    Currently i am not as a good trader because i don't make consistent profit as stable income from my trading and i still cannot perfectly interpret the forex market at least for up to 80% accuracy. I just try and try to be one of good trader in one day
    I am beginner and i am trading in real account randomly although i am getting good profit but i think there is very much luck which involved in my proft. i am considering my self as a newborn child in this business. but my first Aim is to get knowledge and experience and i am sure that i will be a good trader in future and forex will give me more then i want.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast