Shame to tell your losses?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shame to tell your losses?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post Shame to tell your losses?

Hello guys i want to ask that you are shame to tell your losses or you tell it i think there its no reason to shame your losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Though I have not started trade with real account yet, but I feel proud to join in forex and hoping to become a forex trader. I agree with you that we should not become ashamed to share the reason of our loss. Loss can teach us to make trade with accuracy further.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Yes my friends. I'm not ashamed to tell you that I have ever lost a trade, even big losses. I have learned from all my mistakes, especially on frequent change the trading strategy and not put a stop lost with discipline. I have learned from my mistakes. We've live trading would have been lost a trade. We learn from the lost.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I am not ashamed to tell my loss, because after all, my loss in forex trading is no longer counted for multitude. Our losses in forex trading is already a part of the trade, so we have to accept the loss with a vengeance. Moreover if we later are adept at trading forex, we can easily refund any losses that we've got in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    Hello guys i want to ask that you are shame to tell your losses or you tell it i think there its no reason to shame your losses.
    No i not think that if we have the loss in the trading then we feel shame because the profit and loss is the part of the forex trading business and some time you will make the profit in the trading and some time you will have the loss , so never feel shame if you loss the money but get the experience form your loses.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I use to tell if i lose to the market to the traders that are close to me, there is nothing better than that, this meas that you are free with the market itself, you have nothing to fear about in the market. forex traders should take care of what they are doing, if you lose today, that does not mean that tomorrow will not be good.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Indeed this hapens to most inexperienced forex traders who boast when they manage to make some profit usually by luck. But when they eventually get margin call they become ashamed and cant make any boast. New traders should alwayst try to keep their trading to themselves

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    I do not tell anyone if i lose, it makes me look as if i do not know what i am doing, it may affect the way that i am looking and the ones that are closer to em might tell that there is something that is wrong with me, if they ask me , it is the time i make the confession

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I have no reason to be ashamed because we all have experienced losses so its nothing new to all of us,unless your just starting to trade,I have made a few losses myself,which normally I would have quit trading but with the experience gained and lesson learnt I have no choices but to keep trading and work hard at being a better trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    Why do you think it is a shame to tell the people about the loose .Forex market is very risky market and most of traders loosing in it and we can make the loose as blessing if we learn from our loose and know what mistake we did and try no repeat that mistake again in this time it will be positive loose .
    Really never be ashamed from any loose because there is no trader in all over the world always gain .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast