Withdrawals problem
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Withdrawals problem

  1. #1

    Withdrawals problem

    Hi there,

    I can't make withdrawals, because does't recieve verification via sms, what a problem with this broker anybody else
    have problem to withdraw funds?

    Thanks
    advert via signature isn't allowed edited by Gamer

  2. #2
    RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by bryTadas View Post
    Hi there,

    I can't make withdrawals, because does't recieve verification via sms, what a problem with this broker anybody else
    have problem to withdraw funds?

    Thanks
    Please, contact our live support https://my.roboforex.com/en/livesupport/

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Support manager View Post
    Please, contact our live support https://my.roboforex.com/en/livesupport/
    your support contacted me and told the code via phone and I confirmed the withdraw, but you sms service does't work
    advert via signature isn't allowed edited by Gamer

  4. #4
    RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by bryTadas View Post
    your support contacted me and told the code via phone and I confirmed the withdraw, but you sms service does't work
    If this problem persists, please, write a ticket from a personal account to ensure that you have disabled SMS confirmation, confirmation code will be sent to you on e-mail https://my.roboforex.com/en/help/add-a-ticket/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •