If a trader wants to get stable income in his business - Page 4
Page 4 of 137 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: If a trader wants to get stable income in his business

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

If a trader wants to get stable income in his business

If a trader wants to get stable income in his business then he must try to first understand the trends in the markets and then only start doing his trades so that the risks are minimal.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    There are the reason why we loss our money, so therefore if we would want to have that stable income from the business then we have to learn and know the reasons why we are losing in the business, forex trading is a risky business only those who has learned and who has been able to make practice will succeed.
    Everyone can learn in this business but the question of can we implement that things that we learn is another aspect that most traders cannot do, but in reality trading is not a hard thing to do, it is just a matter of having the right mindset in dealing different market conditions.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Traders who want to get stale income, should follow some particular rule. Here I’m offering some who wants that.
    1.carefully manage your capital.
    2.cut your losses.
    3.Analyze the market always.
    4.Left behind all of your emotions.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by fxlearner View Post
    Traders who want to get stale income, should follow some particular rule. Here I’m offering some who wants that.
    1.carefully manage your capital.
    2.cut your losses.
    3.Analyze the market always.
    4.Left behind all of your emotions.
    you have started the good side of trading and when followed it well, things will be better for the trader. i do not take the fear in my trading too. and i make sure to do trading with a means that will make me feel like the professional trader i always want to be.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    you have started the good side of trading and when followed it well, things will be better for the trader. i do not take the fear in my trading too. and i make sure to do trading with a means that will make me feel like the professional trader i always want to be.
    [lang=id]traders need to have the ability for making right decisions and no matter that will give them profit or limit the risk with take small loses, the right thng here that traders need to understand properly about the market situations that will need a good emotion controlling[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    traders need to have the ability for making right decisions and no matter that will give them profit or limit the risk with take small loses, the right thng here that traders need to understand properly about the market situations that will need a good emotion controlling
    That is correct. It is simply like we're on our own and we need to take responsibility for every decision we made by ourselves in here as well. We can't just blame everything on bad luck too even if i know it matters a lot in here. If it is the time to cut the profit, then we need to cut it no matter what and it is just the same as for the cut loss timing.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    That is correct. It is simply like we're on our own and we need to take responsibility for every decision we made by ourselves in here as well. We can't just blame everything on bad luck too even if i know it matters a lot in here. If it is the time to cut the profit, then we need to cut it no matter what and it is just the same as for the cut loss timing.
    Yes sir, that is the best part to trading the market, we have to take the full responsibility to its trading, and I am sure that it will help our full involvements with the market. We should not even rely on the luck at all, we have to rely on the right trading system we are dealings with, that will be our help ever.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    We need to look at the mistakes that we are doing and then find a way of correcting those mistakes. Forex trading is a good profitable business but then most of us get to miss out and keep on loss therefore not getting consistent profits because we don't keep to the rules that is required that we are to keep to.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    traders can make the stable income in the forex when they can find the approach to trading it. and traders can make the income in the way where their success can be fixed when they know what they are dong with what they do, and this needs the plan for traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    We need to look at the mistakes that we are doing and then find a way of correcting those mistakes. Forex trading is a good profitable business but then most of us get to miss out and keep on loss therefore not getting consistent profits because we don't keep to the rules that is required that we are to keep to.
    I agree with you that mistakes should never be left like that, and should be corrected very soon. Continuous learning is vital to serious trader to improve. the trader's experience must be updated through learning the new strategies and systems of trading. learning is adding others' experience to our own one.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    I agree with you that mistakes should never be left like that, and should be corrected very soon. Continuous learning is vital to serious trader to improve. the trader's experience must be updated through learning the new strategies and systems of trading. learning is adding others' experience to our own one.
    [lang=id]yes, do not let a little mistake grow bigger and become the bad habit and planted in mind, traders need to fix this thing as fast as they can and do not see it as an easy thing to handled, that is the right attitude for traders who want to grow and they always fix and complete the weakness[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 137 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast